• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kingston Offers Two Fast Storage Solutions for Handhelds

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of the DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 and Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card. The small form factor combination USB 3.0 and microUSB Flash drive allows consumers to expand the storage of their Android tablets and smartphones by transferring files to and from PC. The new Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC card offers 90R/45W performance to allow for continuous video and image capture.

DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 expands the storage of Android devices up to 64GB, easily moving large files, photos, videos and music phone or tablet to PC and back. The USB 3.0 to microUSB dual interface drive can be used with any USB On-The-Go compatible device and allows users to transfer data without plugging into a computer1. The new drive joins the previously released DataTraveler microDuo 2.0. A list of USB On-The-Go compatible devices can be found here.

Kingston's Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. The fast 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds allow users to shoot full HD video, 3D video and real-time broadcasts without interruption and capture images continuously.

DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty. The Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card has a lifetime warranty.

Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 Features and Specifications:
  • USB OTG (On-The-Go): a standard which enables host functionality in certain phones/tablets with microUSB ports, enabling connectivity to USB devices like Kingston's DT microDuo
  • 2-in-1: microUSB and USB connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets, and computers
  • Plug-and-Play: simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
  • Convenient: ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
  • Capacities:
    o USB 3.0: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
  • Speed:
    o USB 3.0: 16GB - 70MB/s read, 10MB/s write
    o 32GB-64GB - 70MB/s read, 15MB/s write
  • Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
  • Operating Temperatures: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
  • Storage Temperatures: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
  • Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support

View at TechPowerUp Main Site