1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Koolance Announces New Connecting Blocks for GTX 780, Titan Multi-GPU Setups

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Aug 5, 2013.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Multi-GPU liquid-cooling setups can be tricky business, and if not done well, could look ugly. To address this, Koolance launched the CNT-VDBx series of connecting blocks for multi-GPU setups running GeForce GTX 780 or GeForce GTX Titan graphics cards, with the company's VID-NXTTN full-coverage block. These connector-blocks each relay coolant in "parallel" over multiple graphics cards, while looking good. The connecting blocks are little more than metal tubing covered by acetal tops to match full-coverage blocks. These blocks are sold in pairs, for 2-point (two card, CNT-VDB1), 2-point over 3 slots (two card, CNT-VDB2), 3-point (three card, CNT-VDB3), and 4-point (four card, CNT-VDB4) variants, priced at $39.49, $42.49, $50.99, and $59.99, respectively.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Jorge

Thanks Received:
    God forbid that any cooling system should look "ugly". Me I sit and stare at my PC cooling system all day long. Maybe someday I'll actually install it in the PC case but for now I just sit and look at it, smile, fondle the box it came in with the pretty girls with big boobs and little else and life is good...or NOT! Geesh, the foolishness kids buy into. :wtf:
  3. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Brains can be ugly too.
  4. radrok

radrok

Thanks Received:
    Finally,

Koolance has been missing a feature like this, multi GPU connection blocks make a system look much more nice :)

Well you know, some of us use windowed cases or test benches.

I use a test bench myself and my PC is on top of a table which makes it a part of my furniture, a very nice looking piece, I may add.

I'm all for function over form but why the rage if we can have both?

Also doesn't make much sense to post such a rant on a hardware enthusiast forum, it's like complaining on a SPL audio forum how many subwoofers they put into a car :roll:

Chill :toast:
  5. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    He does this every day every where. We all just ignore his poorly educated statements.
  6. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    .....why oh why would they put the part number stencil on the outside face?
  7. badtaylorx

badtaylorx

Thanks Received:
    koolance does that with A LOT of their stuff
  8. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    For quick reference when it springs a leak and is spraying water all over your hardware. This way you can get the serial number typed into the RMA form before the computer shuts down.:D