1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Kraken G10(Black) & Corsair H80i [NEW IN BOX]

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Lopez0101, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Lopez0101

Thanks Received:
    Hey all,

So, I happen to have two things to sell! Both are brand new, in their original boxes and still shrink wrapped! I wanted to give the good people of TPU a chance to pick them up before I went to Ebay. KEEP IN MIND! I'm shipping from an overseas US post, USPS, so expect about 7-10 days shipping time.

Kraken G10 (Black) $26 (incl shipping)
    First, I have a black Kraken G10 bracket. I ordered one, originally, from NZXT direct and after a month still hadn't gotten it. Was in contact with support, but I figured they would just give me a refund. So I bought another one from Newegg. Turns out, they just sent me another one instead of refunding me! I installed one and I have this one to sell.

Info:
    (http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/138-kraken-g10-gpu-bracket.html)

Corsair H80i $85 (incl shipping)
    I picked up an air-cooler and decided to use that instead of this. Brand new, in-box, original shrink wrapping! No, I didn't pick this up thinking it would fit the G10 and I don't want anybody to think it will. IT WILL NOT!

I know the prices aren't much cheaper than retail, but they are completely brand new and I'm taking a hit on the shipping. It costs me more to ship than if I were in CONUS. Either way, you're saving a few bucks and I'm not losing out too much!

Thanks for taking a look.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=65016 (No feedback, but I've had this account since around 2007, lol)

IMG_3616.JPG

2. Lopez0101

Thanks Received:
    Still available! I'll leave this up here for about a week before I take them to ebay.

3. Lopez0101

Thanks Received:
    Whoops, forgot to bump. I'll be throwing these up on ebay in a day or two.