• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] LC'ed Quad Socket Partout (EK, Bits, Lepa G1600)

System Name Budget Rig
Processor AMD FX4300
Motherboard ASRock 970M
Cooling Watercooling: Custom Loop
Memory 8GB RipJaws 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) 2 AMD HD6950
Storage Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD, Seagate 2TB, (2) WD Blue 320GB in Raid
Display(s) AOC 22"
Case Lian Li PC-V354
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 860W
Software Windows 7
Hey guys, today I have a bunch of items up for grabs. This is all from my baby, my Opteron Quad Socket; I've decided to stick with air cooling as watercooling projects simply aren't feasible for me anymore. I plan on autocrossing in the spring and I'll need some funds to switch hobbies.

HeatWare

Rules:
##In the past I've taken awhile to ship stuff as it's kind of a jaunt to get out to the post office. However now having both a car on campus and all my boxes/tape prepared beforehand, expect tracking within 2 days.
-PayPal Only
-Will ship USPS; everything is marked by the price shipped
-Quantity discounts can be made, just ask.
-No trades please

ALL WATERBLOCKS WILL BE DISASSEMBLED AND THOROUGHLY CLEANED WITH DISTILLED WATER.

(4) Four EK Nickel/Plexi CSQ Waterblocks: These waterblocks have been used for about 8 months on two different quad socket boards. They've been run with Mayhems Aurora as well as Swiftech HydrX fluids and have worked flawlessly with no leaks. Each block comes with a set of mounting hardware (No S2011), two mounting brackets (Intel and AMD) as well as the rubber and backplate set. I don't know why I pictured the chopped backplate, I'm headed to ERoc this weekend for work and will pick up a new backplate at Frozen on my way back into town. Nobody will receive this backplate. $55 each shipped.

(4) Four Bitspower RAM Coolers w/4 covers: These waterblocks have only been run about 6 months, same with the RAM covers. These are universal waterblocks that require removing the stock RAM heatsinks and replacing them with the included four black covers. All necessary hardware is included as well as the original thermal pads. I will NOT part out blocks from covers unless you can make it work with a third member. $60 each shipped.

Bitspower White fittings: These fittings are universal white Bitspower fittings, used for about 6 months. The compressions are 3/8 x 5/8, and there are more on the way (I'll be picking up the rest from home this weekend). $5 each a piece, any style. Fittings will most likely be shipped by padded envelope. The female-female adapters are $2 a piece. I have:

(11) Rotary 90 degrees
(18) 3/8 x 5/8 Compressions
(1) Rotary 45 degree
(2) Female-Female adapter
(1) Small SLI Extend. Bridge
(4) Medium SLI Extend. Bridge

Lepa G1600 PSU: This power supply is practically brand new, it was used in a dual-PSU setup as the assistant PSU. Only been used for 1 month and has had even less runtime, with factory plastic still on the unit. It will come with all original cables, manuals and packaging, minus the zip ties. $250 shipped. Will come with power cable as it's not universal.

EK Bay Res DDC- This is a dual DDC pump/reservoir combo by EK. It's the 3.25, non-PWM version. This has seen about a month of use with Swiftech HydrX only. Like the blocks, it will come completely clean and flushed. The power wires have been sleeved Kobra HD Black. $180 shipped.