1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

League of legends

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chummmleee, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Chummmleee

Chummmleee

Thanks Received:
    If anyone wants to play ranked and is in the silver 1 division or higher let me know IGN: Chunga

2. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    I'd like your thoughts about the PBE patch nerfing Singed and LeBlanc mirror change etc

3. Chummmleee

Chummmleee

Thanks Received:
    Personally singed was never a problems towards me for example if you knew how to play against him and stop him from farming up he really does render in to late game as well as Leblanc she has an awful time farming with her AA animation but, to be completed honesty I don't play singed or LB very often so the nerfs aren't detrimental to me that's just my opinion what do you think ?

4. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    Well I'm a Singed main and I feel that the nerf were unjustly harsh. The ult nerf is pretty damn huge as tenacity is CRUCIAL for singed to escape and flip was his only source of damage early game or against people who knew how to avoid the poison, either nerf the ratio or the base damage but nerfing both is, again, very very harsh

unfortunately I play 90% Singed and I was already wanting to quit LoL to focus on other computer games like BF3 so this mght be the tipping point

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  5. Cotton_Cup

Cotton_Cup

Thanks Received:
    I play it too but on a different server most likely