1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li PC-B25FB KingMod

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    stinger608 and KieranD say thanks.
  2. TheLostSwede

TheLostSwede

Thanks Received:
    It doesn't seem to have any big cable routing/hiding issues judging by another review
    [​IMG]
    Nor does it look like you have to remove the other side panel to install the drives, although the case would end up a bit messier if you don't.
  3. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Interesting. I was not able to install the hard drive in that fashion.

If you look closely, the drives are missing the screw on the left side. The one on the right of each drive is clearly visible, the one on the left is not. So this is not the intended installation method.

I do not really call this case clean. Look at the cable mess on the bottom, compare that to the Corsair 800D, which has set new standards in cable routing/hiding. Considering that fulltower chassis costs 199 euros and this PC-B25B costs 159 Euros, but is a mid tower chassis...

cheers
    DS
    WarEagleAU and stinger608 say thanks.
  4. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Well i thought you couldnt see the left side screws because of the locking mechanism but im not sure now!
    Looks like most cases from Lian Li are using the Lancool ideas and design, like the new Armoursuit and this case.
    The whole construction is impeccable in quality.

EDIT: TBH i would want to mount it with the cables to the back so cable hiding was easier and it looked better overall, that how you did it right?
  5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Awesome review DS as always. I like how the stuff is hidden but I am not a fan of no fans or no intake and exhaust. Silence is one thing but man heat is another.