1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li to Preview Dragon Lord Series Cases at CeBIT

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Feb 26, 2009.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Just a reminder for all of you why it is worthwhile to pass by the Lian Li booth during CeBIT. Lian Li will show an exclusive preview of the new Lancool Dragon Lord series to be released this summer. The new Dragon Lord Series is now on show to stir up the market at an extraordinary price/performance level. For the many budget conscious users out there, the Lian Li brand was often unobtainable and only something to dream of.

Recently the Lancool brand from Lian Li emerged and is showing a preview of their new cases that will offer the quality for which Lian Li is famous for at a price level that will make the competition shiver. Pass by the booth E16, Hall 24 to be one of the first to see it! The official announcement will only surface sometime in Q2 so get in early and see what all the fuss is about!

[​IMG]
  2. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Dark Ice looks pretty awesome.
  3. JATownes

JATownes

Thanks Received:
    I agree Dark Ice looks pretty sick to me. Curious what kind of price range though. I sub-$150, count me in.
  4. PVTCaboose1337

PVTCaboose1337 Graphical Hacker

Thanks Received:
    Reminds me of the thermaltake armor series.
  5. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    these names are terrible!! dragon lord :laugh: we just had a motherboard named blood rage :laugh: and then some other board named something that reminded me of world of warcraft.