1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Unveils the PC-Q35 Mini-ITX PC Chassis

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.

Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
    With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
    The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.

Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
    The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.

Water Cooling Support
    The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.

Connectivity
    The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.

Price and Availability
    The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.

2. dwade

Thanks Received:
    There's simply no manufacturer that rivals Lian-Li in quality. Aluminum everywhere. But let's stop the ol' tower & cube design. We already have thousands of those in the market already. Something console-like would be great. And throw in a high quality smallish proprietary PSU to help out as well.

3. palibaya New Member

Thanks Received:
    I agree with you. We want case like Asrock M8 or northwest tiki case.

4. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    I honestly really like this case. I have been wanting a mini itx case that I can mod to what I need and this might be it. Will be looking for reviews for better pictures.

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. alucasa

alucasa

Thanks Received:
    The thing about mini ITX cases is that it needs to be kept small. Having built more than 10 mini itx PCs for myself and others with quality cases, I feel that once you exceed a certain size, matx cases are about the same size of mini-itx cases and if I have to choose from matx and mini-itc, I would choose matax for the flexibility.

6. Th3pwn3r

Th3pwn3r

Thanks Received:

Well if everyone sold their cases at Lian Li prices they could definitely put some more quality into their products. I'm not disagreeing though, since I was like 13 years old(I'm 28 now) I was a fan of their cases.