1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

LiveWires Custom In-Ear-Monitors

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Frederik S, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  2. adrianx New Member

Thanks Received:
    earphones.... more expensive earphones... :)

is some one fron TECHPOWERUP TEAM mad about earphones? or is in a quest for the ... super earphones?

I say that because I see more test/reviews with earphones, also more earphones are very expensive, like 300$, this is to many money for one set of earphones.

I also know the ~ 80% from total of the users on techpowerup site are from US and UK, so is possible to have a higher income :) comparatively with the rest of the users :). So why the techpowerup team don't test/review more common earphones like the products from Sony Ericsson, Altec Lansting or Ipod/Iphone.

3. HeadphoneAddict New Member

Thanks Received:
  4. adrianx New Member

Thanks Received:
    headphoneaddict....

man I dont contest the quality or the characteristics of the this earphones...

I simply say that cost of this earphones are big really big.

I also I'm not a big fun of earphones, I use earphones were I cannot use normal speakers, like when I use subway or train to travel, or on a bike. At home or same time at work (not all the time :) ) I use speakers.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  5. jbunch07

jbunch07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    nice review ill have to show these to my brother-in-law we have been looking for some good quality IEM's

6. snuif09

snuif09 New Member

Thanks Received:
    are these also good for your guitar cause on stage my amp is REALLY loud and i want to use good sealing earphones but i still want the good sound of my amp cause standing in front of my amp is painfull to your ears.

7. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    If you have a wireless receiver for stage use then yes. It sounds to me as though you just need a good pair of ear plugs to reduce the sound pressure. BTW you should definitely check out this site: www.heartechnologies.com they have a lot of stage equipment.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  8. kelly New Member

Thanks Received:
    Live Wires Dual Driver Custom in ear

The earphones are great. I love them. The service offered by the company has been horrendous. My cables went bad. I contacted the company. They told me they would send replacements "this morning" (it was within the warranty period). No cables.

I contacted them again and finally reached a person after leaving messages and emails. They assured me new cables would go out the next day. No cables. I called again. They told me the cables went out a couple of days ago. 11 days later, no cables.

I've tried contacting them again. No luck so far. I will update this review when my problem is resolved. In the meantime I have no working earphones.

There are other companies that sell the same product. I don't know if they are any better, but at this point, they couldn't be worse.