1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Lnib Cm 690

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Kantastic, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Cooler Master CM 690, bought last week, opened yesterday, installed then removed a motherboard+PSU within a 45 minute time frame and put back in it's retail box, all accessories included. There's nothing wrong with the case, I just want a different one. :p

I'm going to send it back to Newegg for an RMA come Monday if nobody takes it, I'll be taking a $15-20 hit due to the restocking fee (for the combo deal) anyway so why not see if anybody here wants it?

Price: $60 + Shipping, I'll cover partial shipping if it comes to over $80. (It's $70 + $20 shipping on Newegg.)

I'm taking trades for Caviar Blacks/7200.12s/Velociraptors, video cards, BNIB gaming keyboards.
    -I will add cash if the value of your item exceeds that of mine.

If more pictures are needed LMK, I was just lazy to drag that thing out of it's corner and take more pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  2. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Bump!

Case has been completely packed and ready to be shipped, either back to Newegg or a fellow buyer. Deadline for purchasing is Monday before noon, otherwise it will be on it's way back to Newegg!

3. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    PM on case!

4. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Replied.

5. ChiSox

ChiSox

Thanks Received:
    Im going to New York the 15th and could use this for a build...too bad the airport would charge me $45 if I tried to take it home with me....maybe I can hide it under my gf's shirt and we can say shes prego....GL with the sale & if I get back and I still need it I will let you know

6. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    ^_^ It'd cost $20 if you shoved it in your suitcase, or that was how much I was charged per bag that had fly with me to Denver last week. Regardless, school will have started by the 15th and I will no longer have time to deal with this stuff, which is why I'm in a rush to get rid of this here or send it back to Newegg come Monday.

7. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    t to the t to the t!

8. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    HoooSHA! 18 hours left until I drag that hunk of metal to UPS.

9. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Thread closed, taking it to UPS after lunch!