1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logisys Ultra Slim Soft Touch Multimedia Keyboard

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by LiNKiN, Jan 7, 2008.

1. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  2. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    I don't understand why "Driver CD not needed in Windows XP" is a Con. That seems like a positive to me, I like not having to install drivers before something works.
    LiNKiN says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    It is a positive, especially since functionality remains the same either way. Thanks to Newtekie1 for pointing the mistake out. :toast:
  4. Urlyin

Urlyin Senior Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Hmm no driver means a Microsoft default one... I've always preferred the manufacture provided driver in most cases... interesting point none the less
  5. Jodiuh New Member

Thanks Received:
    How does the volume jog dial feel/work? Are there any onscreen guis? Does it work ok in Vista x64? Thanks!
  6. LiNKiN

LiNKiN Staff

Thanks Received:
    The volume wheel is actually "accurate " if I may use that term. It has a nice range and actually allows for decent fine tuning of the audio. It will work fine with the standard drivers loaded through Windows, as far as drivers for Vista x64 I will have to inquire about that and get back with you as I do not want to make any assumptions.
  7. Jodiuh New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks! My old Logitech UltraX PS2 is starting to fall apart and I'd love another scissors key style. I'm a big fan of power on by spacebar and that doesn't seem to work on USB devices. Hopefully it'll work w/ USB-->PS2.