1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

logitech 3 d pro

Discussion in 'Games' started by redpanda, Feb 23, 2012.

1. redpanda New Member

Thanks Received:
    hi ,installed bf3 tool ,too configure my joystick,works fine,BUT when I tried it in bf2 (no control at all
    .I understand the game(bf3) did not recognise the axis (x and y) Is this the same problem!
    ps set the deadzone to 8%. Can you help me please.Do you have to DELETE control settings as in bf3(.could it be a faulty joystick) i understand im not the only one with the same problem
    this is doing my head in ".I wish I could fly"lol.I did have a basic joystick and that worked np:mad::banghead:
  2. d3fct

d3fct

Thanks Received:
    i've been using my 3d pro since day one, if i remember correctly i had to delete all the joystick binds, and reconfigure them, also deleting keyboard and mouse binds that coincided with any joystick bind.
  3. d3fct

d3fct

Thanks Received:
    did u try?
  4. moocow0463

Thanks Received:
  5. Irocing

Irocing New Member

Thanks Received:
    I've been running mine since they first came out and really impressed on how much
    control you have as to all the buttons and trigger.

For right handed people though.

Only minus I have with it is a little to stiff as to stick movement and over correcting point
    of aim on movement.
    Thinking of taking it apart and relax spring tension if I can.
    For the price, Hard to beat.

Still miss my old MS 3D Pro though as the best one ever as to movement and accuracy.
    Still have three of those plus the good drivers for it.
    One working one and two for spare parts.
    Good old days.;)

Later:)
  6. keling New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm a lefty but I do find the Logitech 3D Pro is rather comfortable even with the devil's hand. The nice curve for the button allows it to be a usable nicely for a lefty (well, for me anyway). I couldn't say the same for the Logitech G930. I have to re-learn using a joystick with my right hand.

You're right about the stiffness, though. I find the stiffness of Logitech 3D Pro rather annoying when playing BF3 so I didn't use it and had to give up being a jet pilot in multiplayer. I also have a Saitek ST90 foldable joystick. Its spring is so loose that I seldom use it but I think it might be perfect for BF3.

Now, I only I could find it.