1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech Customer Support

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by kalstrand, Feb 25, 2013.

1. kalstrand

Thanks Received:
    Has anyone dealt with Logitech customer support? I just got a set of Z623 speakers that don't power up. I contacted them via their web site. I wanted to know how if they are difficult to deal with and how long they normally take to respond. Should I contact them via another route rather than through the contact link on the product pages?
  2. 95Viper

95Viper

Thanks Received:
    I don't know about speakers... however, a logitech mouse, I had, died; and, they just sent me a new one to replace it and did not even want the dead one back.

I did not email them though. I called the support line.

Hopefully, you will have an easy time of it with them.
    Goodluck, they are some nice speakers. I use those on my upstairs pc.
  3. RagingShadow07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Calling them is usually faster. They've been one of the best support systems I've ever dealt with. When my G35 headset broke twice with the same problem, they stepped me up to the G930 for an extra $30. It was all dealt with in a week or so. I think they do ask that you show proof of purchase. As long as that's not an issue it should go well!
  4. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    call your national suport number, at least here they are nice, they send me a replacement
  5. human_error

human_error

Thanks Received:
    Logitech are among the best companies I have had to deal with for customer support - calling them is much faster, however.
  6. silkstone

silkstone

Thanks Received:
    Logitech Customer support in the US is impeccable. Singapore is awful. E-mails usually take 1-2 days in the us, I believe.
  7. HossHuge

HossHuge

Thanks Received:
    I've had great service from them as well. Even after the warranty period was up.
  8. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    I heard people talking about logitech that after verifying that the warranty is good to just send proof of the unit smashed up ( pics ) and they would send a new unit..

How ever my own personal experience was with a mouse when it stopped working i phoned them and told them the issue and when i got the item and they just sent me a new one without even supplying proof. Although the mouse was only $25 but still not as if you get many or any other company to do that.
    remixedcat says thanks.
  9. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    I ended up with 3 G15 keyboards (bought 1) as they didn't ask me to send them in. I made friends happy with G15s with some worn off keys. :)