1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech g500 vs Ozone Gaming Radon 5K

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Black Hades, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Black Hades

Black Hades

Thanks Received:
    Ever since it was launched I had my eyes on the Logitech G500 for it's impressive performance and acceptable price.
    This year however I discovered quite a few worthy competitors like the Mionix Naos 5000, Gigabyte GM-M8000X and the Ozone Radon 5k

All of them seem to use similar or identical laser sensor.

The prices I'm looking at are:
    Ozone Radon 5k - 47 € (5600 dpi, overall comfortable looking shape)
    Gigabyte GM-M8000X - 49 € (6000 dpi, side buttons seem a bit uncomfortably placed, blocky/ugly)
    Logitech G500 - 59 € (5700 dpi, ugly texture)
    Mionix Naos 5000 - 63 € (5040 dpi, excellent shape & comfortable rubberized texture)

Was wondering if anyone of you purchased the Ozone Radon 5k and if there is any reason why I shouldn't choose it over the others?
    Also any nitpicks about any of the above are welcome.
    Before you ask, no I wont touch any SteelSeries/Razer, imho their price/performance ratio is not optimal, feel free to bring arguments to this table as well.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    I would just go with what you wanted in the first place the g500 is a really good mouse im sure there are other good ones but I say just go with your gut

3. Black Hades

Black Hades

Thanks Received:
    Heh, was going to do just that but I thought I'd ask around the forum a bit in case someone else had the same dilemma:)
    The one I want seems a bit under-priced and was just wondering if there's some design flaw or it's just that it's a starting brand.

4. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    Whatever the cheapest is.. you wont notice the DPI difference so pick the cheapest or whatever looks the best...