1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for a Cool Full Tower Case

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Jeffredo, Apr 6, 2008.

1. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    If you ever want to install a triple radiator, and don't want to, are too scared to, or are to lazy to (me) modify it, the Cosmos S is a great case. It's got some really cool features. One of my favorite by far is that the side panels come off with the flick of a lever!

Not tons of cooling come with it, but this thing can easily hold up to 8 120mm fans, the 200mm fan in the side panel, and the PSU fan.

Check out this thread where I mocked up a dual-triple radiator setup in one.
  2. Jeffredo

Jeffredo

Thanks Received:
  3. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    Good choice! Too bad you weren't in the market for one a few months ago. Rebates had these things down to like $140.
  4. Jeffredo

Jeffredo

Thanks Received:
    Ah, that's O.K.. I'm never in the market for anything when it's on sale or has a huge rebate! :laugh:
  5. DanishDevil

DanishDevil

Thanks Received:
    I feel ya man! Bought my HDD for $200, ten days later there was one for $112. :banghead:
  6. GJSNeptune

GJSNeptune New Member

Thanks Received:
    Since you don't OC, wanna trade your 6400+ BE for my 5000+ BE? :D

Since your budget is pretty high, I'm going to give a +1 for the Silverstone TJ-07. I've not used the case myself, but everyone raves about it.
    Jeffredo says thanks.
  7. Jeffredo

Jeffredo

Thanks Received:
    No thank you GJSNeptune! I'm actually pretty happy with the performance of my system (hit 11K on 3DMark06 - which is just fine). Just want it to cool down! I did reseat my Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro HSF with Zalman thermal compound - no change in temps. It must just be that stuffy old case and I think this new Coolermaster one (with 7 stock fans) should do help. Plus it's seems to have a great review record on Newegg.