1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for a couple of decent fans

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Skrabrug, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Skrabrug

Skrabrug New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm currently on the prowl for 2 new 120 MM BLUE LED Fans with the control pin connectors to i can connect then to my fan control unit.

This may sound like a fairly easy thing to find but i need a supplier to will send them to Australia and the fans also can't be like my last set of fans i got where they lasted like 3 months then started to make strange sounds... Also I'm boycotting my normal PC supplier mainly because last time i bought from them it wasn't until about a month and a half of complaining at them over the phone did i finally get the item i paid for (at one point the items was out of stock and they didn't tell me then they sent me the wrong product then they had to order in the product i wanted again.)

But yeah... need some decent fans price isn't really anything that fazes me on this seeing as its something that is pretty useful.

2. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    Akasa do nice fans i have red ones in my case inc a 120mm they have the connector you require plus varable speed controller not sure were you would purchase them from but you could do some googling and check out Akasa website for specs maybe.

3. intel igent

intel igent New Member

Thanks Received:
  4. Pyeti New Member

Thanks Received: