1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for a new case possibly..see specs!!

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by waspman3, Dec 26, 2007.

1. waspman3

waspman3 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well if your like me your always tinkering with something that works fine but want something different.Kinda like the wife saying I wanna rearrange the living room furniture..kinda.Anyway looking for some links or advice on some mid-tower cases.I love neon blue as thats the theme I have.Unfortunately it's enclosed in a computer desk so the beautiness of it doesnt get to come out very often.One of my Bog problems with this SPIDERWEB Neon Blue design is there's NO usb ports on the front so I have to keep moving this heavy desk around and getting in back of it to plug things in.Right now I have a jumper which is helping to alleviate some of this but not exactly what I had in mind.Thanks ya'll. WASPMAN

2. panchoman

panchoman Sold my stars!

Thanks Received:
    the antec 900 is a very popular midtower case, however it is notorious for its cable managemest as the psu gets mounted at the bottom, however with some modding, users here have been really been able to do a great job with the case.the antec p180 is another great case. also the nzxt lexa is another great case as well.

3. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    Pretty much anything NZXT is nice looking with good airflow. Also, may I recommend getting anything from CoolerMaster. They had changed their ways when it comes to cases in the past 3-4 years.

I don't really suggest the Antec 900, it's a nice case and all but its WAYYY too difficult on wire management and many MANY people on the forums already have one. Be unique, get something "different".

4. keakar

keakar

Thanks Received:
  5. calvary1980

calvary1980 New Member

Thanks Received: