1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for a new motherboard

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by -1nf1n1ty-, Dec 1, 2009.

1. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    well what the title says and no I dont want an i7 or anything its just that this motherboard has been giving me problems, something seems wrong with the pci slots when the I get a sound card installed. I update the drivers on the other pc, sound card works perfectly(keep in mind I just got this sound card and it hasnt been used in YEARS, its practically new X-Fi elite)when I plug it in to my DFI mobo it sounds TOO weird, and its always clipping when it comes to bass music/games/movies/etc. So I was wondering is there a Motherboard I could get thats better than the one I have, not as expensive, and overall better performance? motherboard info in my spec. <-----------------

quick version: sound card always sounds weird on this mobo and not others so is there a motherboard I could get thats better but not as expensive? and its has always been doing other weird things but I wont go into that unless asked
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009