• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Looking for an i7 2600/k, 3770/k or E3-1230 v1 or v2, xbox360, AIO cooler, vSGA card

Heatware
171 0 0
Time for some spring upgrades I guess. I really don't have money to burn, but why not, right?

A few things in particular I'm looking for, preferably cheap, in no order of preference:

- XBox 360 S (No older RROD/xclamp units please), 4gb version is fine, just going to be used as an MCE Extender and some Disney Infinity 2.0 for my boy since it's not available on the Wii.
- AIO water cooling unit, preferably with a 140mm rad just because of case fit.
- A cheap vSGA (Not a typo) capable video card, preferably single slot with no additional PCIe power requirement.

I might have a couple oddball pieces of gear to trade, especially VOIP gear, if that tickles your pickle.

Heatware is under SunnyD

Last edited:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
Heatware
4 0 0
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
- A cheap vSGA (Not a typo) capable video card, preferably single slot with no additional PCIe power requirement.
Just for clarification: By vSGA, do you mean that you want to do PCI-E pass-through using a GPU so a VM can have direct access to the GPU within a VMWare hypervisor? In addition to that, did you have an idea for how powerful or what kind of features you would want in such a card?
I might have a couple oddball pieces of gear to trade, especially VOIP gear, if that tickles your pickle.
I am interested in VoIP gear as I'm preparing to run an Asterisk server on my gateway so I can have a home phone without using POTS. You may want to lay out what exactly you have, be it PoE VoIP phones, or Digium phone cards, or whatever you end up having that you would be interested in getting rid of.

Good luck on your buys and trades. :toast:

Heatware
245 0 0
While they are not the S line, I have maybe 3 or 4 Xbox 360's still in their respective boxes. They are all Falcon or Jasper Units (Not RROD units, revisions up to Falcon/Jasper addressed the cooling problems with Die shrinks and larger heat sinks). I was into the modding scene for quite a while, so one is JTAG'd , another Glitched with a dual BIOS setup, and the last one or two are glitch(able) , hence still being new in the box. All have the box, wireless controller, and all accessories...... Would love to offload one or two.

I also got a boat load of chipped original XBOX's running XBMC OS.

Heatware
89 0 0
Processor Intel Xeon x5660 (4.2ghz)
Motherboard Gigabyte X58A-UD3R
Cooling Corsair H100
Memory 24gb (6x 4gb DDR3 1600) Kingston Hyperx
Video Card(s) XFX Black r290x 4gb ddr5 OC
Storage 6x 2tb 64mb WD drives, Patriot Pyro sandforce2 drive ,intel 180gb ssd
Display(s) HP w2558hc
Case Corsair Carbine 500r
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Pro Fatality
Power Supply XFX 750 watt
Mouse Thermaltake Theron ee Sports+
Keyboard Corsair Vengence k70 RGB Cherry Red
Software Windows 8.1 x64
im not sure what you are planning on doing with the vsga but if you do go down the nvidia route (grid) make sure you get a card that is horizon3 compatible or newer. the older horizons could only do directx 9.0c and open gl 2.1 so stuff like windows aero runs like *beep*