1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

looking for good keyboard and mouse

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by KieranD, Dec 23, 2007.

1. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Really need a good keyboard my standard Compaq keyboard on my old pc broke so i was using my ancient Genius keyboard, then got a new pc and kept the Genius keyboard.

The problem is that the keyboard feels clunky and has a broken spacebar so it only presses on one side. The keyboard looks horrible aswell.

My mouse is a standard wheel mouse optical usb Micorsoft mouse ive used it so much that the logo has worn off and i think i need something better.

Not looking to spend to much btw just want ones that will do for gaming i live in the UK also.

Thanks in advance
    peace out

2. Atnevon

Atnevon

Thanks Received:
    I woud look into the Saitek Eclipse II. LEDs make it great at night, as well at the color changing makes it fitting on you mood. It types real nice, and I love it.

For a mouse, I got a good deal on a RAZR Diamondback. I love the thing. I got Blue, but overall it is nice. I got my Mouse for 20 bucks off Woot, and my keuboard for 40 bucks. The G11 and G15 from Logitech are nice too, but my Eclipse was the penny pusher at the time.

3. pbmaster

pbmaster New Member

Thanks Received:
    Both of what he said are great. I have the Diamondback and I have used the Eclipse extensively. DO IT

4. -1nf1n1ty-

Thanks Received:
    cant go wrong with something from razer

5. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Depends on you application. If you're gaming, use a Logitech G11 and OCZ Technology OCZMSEQRD

6. Duxx Guest

G11/G15 are really nice keyboards, i ordered my g11 and when i get back from vacation it shall have arrived. I also got the MX518 mouse which after using my friends i fell in love with. Its rather large though, so if u dont like something big or have a small hand, it might be a pain in the arse.

7. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    Logitech G5 2007 version, and Saitek Eclipse (any versions).

8. Judas

Judas

Thanks Received:
    Logitech G5 Laser Mouse or Logitech MX518 Optical Gaming Mouse, the later one being cheaper but still a good gaming mouse

9. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    I am using the Saitek Eclipse and Razer Diamondback. I am really liking both of them, they come with my recommendation.

10. Irish_PXzyan

Irish_PXzyan

Thanks Received:
    Razer DeathAdder as your mouse!! hell yea!!

I also bought a nice keyboard from Logitech. Its called Logitech media keyboard Elite. Feels right and easy to press the buttons.

Dont forget the RAZER DeathAdder! check out my sig :p