1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for good sub $100 in ear headphones?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by Heavy_MG, May 4, 2012.

1. Heavy_MG New Member

Thanks Received:
    All I have ever bought were cheap $20-30 headphones,I finally want a decent pair.
    I don't know much about in ear/earbuds but have heard a lot of good things about the Klipsch S4,but also recently seen the new Sony XBA1's. Which of the two would be better? If you can't recommend either please give me suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

2. M.Beier New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, I can recommend S4... For in-ear they are great.

Heavy_MG says thanks.
  3. Heavy_MG New Member

Thanks Received:
    I decided to grab the S4's,they are the best in ear headphones I've ever listened to,but the downside is the small double flange or the medium ear silicone tips don't fit my ears,and the large size doesn't seem to fit quite right either.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  4. waterbeds New Member

Thanks Received:
    my S4's got a flying lesson on the freeway the other day and i hastily replaced them with Altec Lansing Muzx Ultra earbuds....and i can't complain -first post FTW

5. Ra97oR

Ra97oR

Thanks Received:
    I recommend a pair of Shure SE215, comparable sound to the Head Direct RE0 but far better build and comfort due to the over ear cable design.

If the S4 doesn't fit well, return it IMO. Not as nice as other hyped it to be.