1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for GPU Water Block

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Bad213Boy, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Bad213Boy

Bad213Boy

Thanks Received:
    im looking for the best water block to use on my graphics card. ive been told that the lowest pressure will probably be the best GPU block. ive looked at the Maze4, MCP60, MP-1, Cyclone Fusion HL. by the looks of the blocks themselves, i was only really impressed with the design of the Fusion. but since there is no conclusive studies that can relate any difference in these blocks, i figured id ask the pro's.

recently ive looking around and found a whole list of blocks from Watercool. the only problem with this is that i cant speak german :wtf:

EKWaterBlock has a EK-VGA-NW radeon AIW and EK-VGA-NW, i have no idea wath the difference is

does anyone know what would be the best GPU block out for my system?

im working with a CM Stacker 830 | Swiftech MCP655™ just purchased two DDC-2's | Swiftech Storm (Rev. 2) | Swiftech MC14 VGA Forged Copper BGA Ramsinks | Thermochill PA120.2 w/ Four Yate Loon D12SM-12 | Alphacool Cape Coolplex 10 External Reservoir | Tygon 3603 1/2" ID Clear Tubing | Tweakmonster RamCoolers Rev. 1 | Neon Crab Memory Cooler | ATI Radeon x850 pro agp | Sound Blaster Audigy 2z | Petra'sTech DDCT-01 Custom Delrin DDC Pump Top **Pre-Ordered two of them **

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  2. Lt_JWS

Lt_JWS

Thanks Received:
    I've owned both the Maze4 and the swiftech MCW60 both are great... cant go wrong with either really.

3. Bad213Boy

Bad213Boy

Thanks Received:
    seems too commercial to me i guess. hopefully some people have oversea blocks and can shed some light.