• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Losing power during standby

Processor Intel Core i5 750
Motherboard Maximus III Formula P55
Cooling Ultima 90i
Memory 4GB Kingston HyperX
Video Card(s) PNY GTX465 @ GTX470 w/ 1280MB vRAM
Storage OCZ Vertex 2E 60GB + 2x1TB Samsung F1
Display(s) Samsung 245B
Case Black Cosmos S
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy 2ZS
Power Supply Antec NeoHE 550W
Software 7 Ultimate 64bit, OSX
Hi all,
Basically for the past few days, whenever I leave my PC (specs to the left, Win 7 x64) in standby for over about 30 mins or so, it loses power. I had 'hybrid standby' enabled before, so when I turned it on after it lost power it would resume Windows (although very slowly).
I can't actually tell that it is losing power but I am guessing that's the cause. I will return to the PC and try to resume by pressing any button on the keyboard but if it's lost power (or whatever), I have to use the power button. Now that I have enabled normal sleep in Windows, it will POST and then start Windows from scratch (instead of resuming from standby).
Not sure if this is a hardware of software problem tbh, I don't have any other issues with my PC even when gaming etc so I'm pretty sure it's not the PSU. Don't have any brown-outs or any electricity problems like that in my house that I'm aware of.

Any ideas?