1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mass Effect (3) finally comes out the closet!

Discussion in 'Games' started by MatTheCat, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatTheCat New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have been telling people for years that Mass Effect was big pile of lame gay crap and finally Bioware have admitted as much...

Apparently, Commander Shephard gets in on some man-man sexy action in the latest installment of ultra gay 'space opera', Mass Effect 3. A very fitting gesture to the whole Bioware series of games methinks....

......dont know what the f**k EA are thinking about though. Mass Effect 3 is going to be the pariah 'FAGGY' game for all schoolboys all over the globe. No self respecting kid will want to admit to having even played it. Certainly, many kids on Metacritic are not amused!

I will play it (wont pay for it of course)....I know it will be $hit as all bioware games are (gay scenes wont bother me half as much as the likely ├╝berlame gameplay, storytelling, and dialogue) but these games give me German practice......so ho hum.
  2. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    A bigoted pirate?

My mind is blown.
  3. MatTheCat New Member

Thanks Received:
    F.U. corporate slave mentality boy!

Worse things in the world than a ripping a DVD that you would otherwise have absolutely no intention of buying under any circumstances whatsoever! There is for example, a large corporation trying to push NWO approved glamarisation of homosexuality onto the youth of multiple nations. This is several orders of magnitude worse than copying some lame p.o.s. software totally lacking any soul, creativity, or originality.
  4. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    Yeah. I never had any intention of buying it in the first place, but then I also wasn't going to steal it.
  5. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Mass Effect 3 or not, this kind of hate, intolerance and immaturity isn't acceptable behavior here.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
    Easo, WhiteNoise, yogurt_21 and 9 others say thanks.