1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mass effect

Discussion in 'Games' started by tigger, May 30, 2008.

1. farlex85

farlex85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    You mean his health and shields simply don't go down? They are tough to kill. They have high health and shields, and some move that makes their health drain slowly. Then, when you take out all their health, their still not dead, they regain about half of their health, they will usually be knocked down though. You just gotta pummel them alot. Biotic lift and throw help w/ them a good deal, or high physics force to get em on the ground.

2. farlex85

farlex85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    He's not invincible, they regain health several times sometimes, you just gotta pummel them repeatedly. Use biotics.

3. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    I have been....using any and all biotics at my disposal, grenades, shotguns everything, bugger just won't go down. His shields will go completely, but his health just keeps regenerating spontaneously.

4. farlex85

farlex85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol. Yeah I remember when I first realized they regain health. I thought they were dead and he snuck up on me. Even w/ my most powerful assult rifles modded to the max they can be tough to take down. Try a organic ammo mod, like the shredder bullets, w/ a rail extension on your most powerful weapon (although you have to watch the overheating w/ the rail extention unless you can put a hs on it to). Lift after he regains health and hit him w/ everything you got w/ overkill or carnage (although if your not a soldier or vangaurd those last two moves will be done by someone else= not as effective).

Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  5. Megasty New Member

Thanks Received:
    The lift & throw is only temporary with that guy. I also unloaded all my stuff on him except for the sniper rifle. It didn't work obviously. I had Liara lift him & I did overkill with the darn sniper rifle just to try something stupid. It took his health down to a mm b4 he got up then I killed him with a grenade :rolleyes: I exhausted my stock 4 times b4 I started to think :shadedshu

6. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Really loving it!! Bioware outdid themselves this time,

(I hope they help make KoTOR 3 with lucas arts, that'd be awesome!)

7. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    there are those ammo type that kills through shields but isnt as powerfull

8. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    to kill krogans faster i use the pistol because my class can upgrade it i use that and a sniper then up close i use a shotgun with some shredder ammo or those force ammo go good in a shotgun

a good tactic is too run and gun and let the team do the work