1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mass effect

Discussion in 'Games' started by D007, Jan 6, 2009.

1. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have a Terminator V Assault Rifle right now. Not sure on everything else but my armor provides 6 shield pips. I'm a soldier and I am spec'd to use assault rifles and snipers.. I know my sniper is V as well but I don't know the name. Usually takes out a geth dude in one shot. I really wish the game didn't end.. The story was so damn good and it's the only game I really cared about the other characters.. I think I need to play more bioware games. I might go get KOTR 1 and 2 if I can find them cheap. I just love how I make decisions and they effect the story line.. Like deciding who does suicidal missions or not. This is probably my favorite game. 10/10

2. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If anyone wants Mass Effect, I have one that I'll be posting for sale. $20 shipped or trade for a copy of "The Witcher".

3. RevengE

RevengE

Thanks Received:
    All I have to say is Mass effect is great so far 10/10 witcher is also a 10/10 for me both are great!

4. Stearic New Member

Thanks Received:
    Long story..but unlike most players I don't use WASD keys..I use the mouse buttons (L/R) for moving (F/B) so there were some problems. It was mostly sorted out by assigning A and D to the L/R buttons in the Razer control panel.

5. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    Play a lot of MMO's eh :p

6. RevengE

RevengE

Thanks Received:
    I'm at the part where I just my own ship and the captain stepped down so
    I'm a specture now it's so awesome so far I've been doing some side missons as well it's really indepth I love it