• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Maxell Professional Announces Launch of Professional Plus SDHC Card

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Maxell Professional Media expands its line of professional-grade products with the introduction of a Professional SD Card, furthering its dedication to supplying the professional broadcast, video, and post markets with storage media of the highest standard. The SDHC UHS-I (Speed Class 1) Card, for DSLRs and Professional HD video cameras, debuts this spring, rounding out Maxell's Professional Plus line of media storage products specifically developed to meet the stringent needs of broadcast, video, and post-production professionals who require storage options.

This Ultra High Speed UHS-I (Speed Class 1) SDHC Memory card, is a full Class 10 with read speeds up to 95MB/s and write speeds up to 45 MB/s. It is faster, smarter and more robust than current SDHC cards and has been fully optimized for professional use.

"It is crucial that our customers be provided with data storage options that are optimized for professional use," said Patricia Byrne , senior marketing manager for Maxell. "The SDHC UHS-I cards accomplish that goal on every performance level, and we are happy to add it to Maxell's family of broadcast products."

Maxell's robust SDHC Cards, available in 16GB and 32GB, will ensure that the quality of a user's content remains true to the original source throughout the process of capturing, editing and transmission.

List pricing for the Professional SD Cards is $37.83 for the 16GB and $72.99 for the 32GB.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site