1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MechWarriorOnline (MWO)

Discussion in 'Games' started by bogmali, Oct 3, 2012.

1. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I tried this last night... I'm not too impressed with it. MechWarrior Living Legends is much better than this.. and if you have Crysis Wars, it's free as it is a Crysis 2 mod. No pay to get stuff either.

2. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    It's kind of hard to judge with only the four simple mechs, the only part I didn't like was having to be a spectator for the rest of the round after getting killed. I'm not even sure if that was an official game type or just a method to play during the betas. Mechanics and game play seemed to hold true to all of the previous official MechWarrior titles, the only gaping hole was mech loadouts, sacrificing weapon room for heatsinks and such. I'm hopeful that's in the official game. Never been a previous Mech title where you could cool down in any other fashion, you just went to MGs or gauss gun and such.

3. Gabkicks

Thanks Received:
    the latest update (ECM!) has changed the game a bit. :laugh:

4. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    Haven't played for a few weeks, guess I need to jump back in and see how it looks :)

5 Million points folded for TPU