1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Medal of Honor: Airborne PC Demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lopez0101, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Lopez0101

Thanks Received:
    Anybody else try the demo out? Personally I thought it was great fun and I'm looking forward to the game. Seems like the first worthy successor to MOHAA. And it's a MOH game with ragdoll physics! OMG! But it loses points for using Ageia =[. Honestly, if you don't have the card, why does the game even need the files for it if it never uses them, seems pointless to me and a waste of HD space.

I liked the whole upgrading of the weapons when you use them but I wish when the weapon changes in appearance that maybe it showed some little animation of your guy doing something to it, or even just lowering it for a few seconds. A little more real than a pistol grip appearing on the front of your Thompson or a new bolt magically appearing in your Kar98.

Being able to land anywhere you want in the level is definitely cool. Hopefully all of the levels are like that and it isn't that the first level is the only one where you're fighting with a bunch of allies. Would be a shame if after the first mission it all boiled back down to one man defeating a country. That was SO early 2000's.

2. Irish_PXzyan

Irish_PXzyan

Thanks Received:
    you can land anywhere in every map! They said so!

I have not bothered with the demo..iam going to wait for the full version to pop out and then play it. I did not know they use a physics engine now..god damn Ageia cards!! iam going to have to get mehself one of them!!

Cant wait for MOHAA!!!

3. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    MOH:Air refers to the Ageia software to see if you have the physic card or not...pretty sad that i couldnt do this itself, but it aint the first.

4. Conti027

Conti027

Thanks Received:
    yea its awesome i think its going to be the best MoH

5. Lopez0101

Thanks Received:
    Seems retarded to need to install software for a card to see if your computer has one and then do nothing with the space. I know with GRAW you could uninstall it and it wouldn't affect the game but if you uninstall it for GRAW2 the game won't even run. Havok has been perfectly fine for several years and it runs on every computer. Screw Ageia.