1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Medal of Honor Club

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by boise49ers, Oct 21, 2012.

1. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I agree. I miss trolling my lil' yankee. :toast::laugh:

2. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    how does one get it for $30? does it apply when you go to check out? and yes I am a Premium member :D

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I Quit drinking brutha ! I was on a couple weeks ago.
    For about 15 minute last Saturday too. Maybe I'll jump
    on tomorrow night. Day off from the world series when it
    goes back to Detroit. After the World Series I'll be gaming
    more because all there is is football. Probably not much on
    TS though. We'll see ! It ain't the same sober.

4. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Well start drinking again, I want to yell at you saying Im behind you you want ammo!!!!!!!!!! STOP MOVING!!!!! IM BEHIND YOU YOU FACK!!!!!

5. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Sober yankee isnt as fun to troll as a drunk one. I has a sad.

6. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Ok me and the ball and chain have come to an agreement. Friday and I don't start until later in the evening. Limiting myself to a 12 pack. :toast: She isn't going to quit smoking because she doesn't want to gain a bunch of weight back and that was one reason I wanted to quit. Oh fucking well. Tomorrow can we get those of us who have Warfighter play some rounds of that ? I need to learn a couple things first though. Like how to switch to the RPGs. The splash damage in this game is crazy, for now anyway. I watched on youtube the dude took out 4 people in one shot.

https://offer.medalofhonor.com/index.php?lang=en

Killer_Rubber_Ducky says thanks.
  7. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    i found that the rpg stuff is the "c" key. When I play sniper mode, my "remote spotter" is the "c" key. Ill be on tonight and tomorrow for sure. I have been told I need to relax and release some stress. :eek: makes me wish I had a girlfriend......:D

boise49ers says thanks.
  8. the54thvoid

the54thvoid

Thanks Received:
    Only tried SP so far but I'm having issues :ohwell:

First intro section (planting explosives at container base) works flawlessly.

Next section "Argyrus" plays but is bitty and the gfx cards are stuttering.

Next section "Stump" get's as far as the start cinematic and crashes with accompanying loud speaker buzz.

Obviously a driver issue but I am running the 12.11 beta 4's which are meant to deal with the MoH issue. Also, I've checked for game update and origin says there is none. Any ideas?

I set everything to max and was getting 100+fps at start so it'd be weird to think it was a settings issue.

EDIT: Tried MP, "Dunes" map. Same glitching as "Argyrus" in SP. Very irregular fps on screen. Almost definitely a crossfire issue i think. I'll re-install cleanly if others on specifically 7970's have no probs.

EDIT 2: So... it works fine in windowed mode (even a maxed window). But in fullscreen mode it has crashy, stuttery issues.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  9. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah that was it. I am getting owned in this game. If I remember correctly the same thing happened in the last one until I learned all the controls. There are a lot of dark spots guys can hide in I noticed. You dash through an area you think is open just to get mowed down by some guy laying with a MG.

10. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure I can consider ur posts on this game credible.. U just said BF3 was crap (It's the best online FPS in years..) and you compared Dayz (Which is a mod.. about zombies..) to a "Modern warfare" fps...

11. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    Dude, I don't think he meant it like that. As in with BF3 is chaos as in Crap-hit-the-fan warfare with non stop action. And DayZ how you hike across massive map with action maybe every 10-20 minutes.

But So far im loving this game. Multiplayer is really improved over MoH 2010. I love the weapon customation, its similar to Gun Smith in Ghost Recon Future Soldier, in the way that you can change close to every part of the gun. I took the HK416 and have it fully modded with extended barrel and such.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  12. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I may play a little later , but was informed a hour ago I have the grand daughters again tomorrow. The wife has to work. So beer gaming night is
    tomorrow after the game. Maybe I'll put it up on the projector and watch it while I'm gaming. Glad you are liking the game Phenom.
    I haven't had the chance to learn all the cool shit yet. Is the slash damage as good as it looks in the video's ?

13. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    ohhh god, IGN didn't like the game at all. gave it a 4.0 LOL :laugh:

14. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I just read 4 other reviews. None have it rated over 5. Not sure I agree, but it sure isn't much higher then a 6 or 7 at the best. I need to play it more though to give it more of a fair shake.
    There is a ton of spawn camping like the guy said though and lot of dark places for the pricks to set up. :shadedshu Those invisible barriers drive me nuts too. Like I said earlier BF3 games get you really spoiled.

My Neighborhood. The wife is all worried now her little 16 year old rat dog is gonna get ate. Shit one bite it would spit her ass out.
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/Search-for-mountain-lion-ramps-up-around-Boise-175958521.html

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  15. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    uh yeah what phenom stated. I used the phrase "crap-hit-the-fan" instead of "Fuckin'-shit-hit-the-fan" action since that would be rather vulgar and not needed on this forum so forgive my attempt to utilize less offensive vernacular. I like to play BF3 I just compare the action styles. besides, you only took the "crap" part of the phrase and ignore the rest. that is called selective reading. way to read man, way to read.

16. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    You should save the "crap part" for referring to this game:D

17. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I'm gonna be honest here even though I started this thread. The MP sucks. For the price I can live with it. The SP is OK so far. It is like all the other FPS we have played so far. I hate the way you are so limited to where you can go. They really took as step back. COD4 was better then this. Smaller maps, but you didn't het brick walls made out of bushes and rocks. $30 oK, $50 forget it. Hold off. This is my honest opinion. This Clubhouse will die soon. I like the last MOH more.

MT Alex says thanks.
  18. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I was really only kidding, and I wish this game would have turned out better, I probably would have bit for $30.

19. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    i dont mind the MP. it adds a "fresh" type of gameplay. since it is several 2 man fireteams on the same team vs the same on the other side, it makes for an interesting style fo play. The textures could have been better but oh well. I kinda saw this from playing the Alpha so I did not expect much from the game. If I did not get the 50% off I would not have purchased it. Unlike DayZ where I could see the potential the mod could have as well as the fact that the ArmA II game was in itself fun to play campaign wise and MP wise, I could handle the $30 for game and expansion. I can deal with the glitches and hacks until the Standalone releases. Hence why i am willing to overlook the lackluster experience MoH WF has provided. And before anyone says otherwise I DO NOT think that BF3 sucks nor DayZ nor MoH. They each have their strengths and weaknesses as well as play styles. To each his own unless it is DayZ ^_^

20. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    The only bad part to this game is the GUI and the bugs in multiplayer. Falling through the map when spawning or being spawned outside the map and not able to get back in.

21. Bo$$

Bo$$ Lab Extraordinaire

Thanks Received:
    whats the general consensus good or bad? (compared with the COD series)

22. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I can't give a feel about COD that much. Last one I had was Black Op's and didn't play it much because it was just like MW2. I'd kind of say it is hybrid of a lot of FPS games. It runs the frostbite 2 engine, but they really limited the destructibility. The maps are larger than COD, but just as funneled. There are a lot of areas you think you should be able to go into, but they are blocked which is aggravating if you got used to BF3. The environments are pretty cool and it plays like most FPS. It is fun if you like the run and gun, which I do. I haven't played all modes , but they look OK from the videos I've watched. I'd give it a 7 and it is better then most COD's in my opinion. If you are a good shot and have a pretty good K/D ratio you will probably get into it faster. I don't so unlocks are going to be very slow going for me. Check out some Youtubes on it. Then you will get a better feel of what to expect.

23. Bo$$

Bo$$ Lab Extraordinaire

Thanks Received:
    Ok my last was Blops for me too. Im into BF3 a bit now just looking for something a little faster. Nice break down thank you! i will consider it further :toast:

24. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    At the expense of sounding like an Idiot AGAIN, what does the GUI stand for :laugh:
    The whole English language is gonna be a fucking Acronym some day:wtf:

25. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Graphical User interface

Crunching for Team TPU