1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Mice: SteelSeries Xai & Zowie EC2

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by johnnyfiive, Nov 7, 2011.

1. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    The mice have some play time on them, but nothing major. Just casual light gaming. Everything has been cleaned with Clorox wipes, no one wants to buy stuff with nasty greasy human oil on them. So be rest assured, everything is clean and basically like new condition.

Steel Series Xai
    Fantastic mouse, my all time favorite. I plan to get a Sensei so this one is up for grabs. Cost me $80 when I got it a while ago.
    $40 Shipped

[​IMG]

Zowie EC2
    I had this for sale a week or two ago, but the local buyer fell through. It's a great shape for people with smaller hands, or for gamers with bigger hands who like to have a good grasp on their mouse. This is actually a very good mouse that doesn't get a lot of attention due to Razer and Steel Series taking the spot light. This mouse is actually very, very good. I use my Xai mainly so this mouse saw little use. When I was playing QuakeLive, this was the mouse of choice. Paid $50 for it a while ago.
    $30 Shipped

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  2. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    Monday bump

3. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    Tuesday bump.

Can't believe no one wants the Xai for $40, those go for $80 new!