1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Michael Jackson... Heartattack, Coma, Dead... your thoughts here.

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by mc-dexter, Jun 25, 2009.

1. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, uhh.

...And the accusations were never actually proven. For all we know, he could've just had a someone telling him all the wrong things to say in public lol.

It must really hit the people hard. The ones who bought the tickets...
  2. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    Each to thier own i say, let people belive what ever they want to belive i don't even think he was oh so innocent but who knows... thats life, more to the point though the sickest part about hearing of his death was on my facebook and people who i was talking with elsewhere at the time was making sick jokes within the minute of it being confirmed like that is just so so so wrong no matter who he is or what he might of done!
    -1nf1n1ty- says thanks.
  3. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    How many people do you think will ask for a refund?:twitch:
  4. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    I dunno. Those tickets might be worth something later on. But, then again, there were quite a few tickets...

I bet there's going to be a documentary on TV about him before the end of August.
  5. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    It was going to be the biggest music thing the world has ever seen. Think he wanted to beat Princes record of the most successive concerts i think, so yea a lot of people bought tickets. A lot of people are going to try to get a refund, good money gone to waste.
  6. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    I doubt it will even be that long...
  7. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    So I guess it's safe to say sleeping in oxygen tank doesn't prolong your life :(

Great music, will be missed. Sad that he didn't get to do the comeback tour before he went. Album sales will go trough the roof now :/
  8. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    How could it possibly prolong anyones life when we would have to go out in this very polluted would?
  9. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Apparently not, 25 was halfway through his life.

Anyway heart attack or coma really doesn't matter just that he's dead and its a great loss to music.
  10. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Breathing fresh air third of your life, can't be that bad of a thing?

Though I don't know if he still did it, probably not. Didn't even wear his germ mask lately outside.

It's like you can smoke your hole life and still live old and then some die at the age of 30 to lung cancer. It's luck of the draw what genes you get.
  11. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    Screw MJ, I'm morning Farrah:

[​IMG]

RIP my 20yr long crush
    ace80 says thanks.
  12. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    well when you have money and are a bit of a soft touch there's always going to be some twat that wants a piece of you ,poor beggar i doubt very much that any of the rumours about him touching children where true ,
    think of it who would be that dumb ?how could someone that famous actually think they'd get away with it,
    hell if i had that kind of money i'd have a house full of women then who would say your a pedo ,
    yes he was a bit of a bizaare character ,but who isn't?
    do we all look at every nerd on the net ,and say hey you look weird your a pedaphile that bulshit needs to change ,attitudes need to change ,
    r i p michael

end of subject
  13. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    I don't think he did anything to those kids. He was helping kids with partents that had no money and went to cash in.

Sucks, he will be missed. At least we still have his sister which is also very talented.

I think he has had something wrong with him for a long time. I mean he did turn white, and he has been sleeping in those oxegen tanks. I think this has been coming for a long time. Maybe that's why he spent his money like he did.
  14. ace80

ace80

Thanks Received:
    This is just unbelievable, one person i just never thought of dying, ever.
    His personal life aside, there will never be another musician of his calibre.

I actually feel sorry for the family of Sarah Fawcett, who also died earlier on today. She's been battling cancer for a while and was soon due to marry. Jacksons death has just totally overshadowed her struggle.
  15. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Farewell MJ a very misunderstood man you will be sorely missed along with Farrah Fawcett a truelly sad day indeed. Heavan will now be able to enjoy the musical genius we once had.
  16. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great words Trip :)
  17. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Im stunned by this i new about farrah but mj its almost surreal.
  18. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    A few facts about Michael Jackson.

He had a skin condition that made him come out in patches, like grey/white ones i think anyway he was damn ashamed of it and bleached his skin to make it uniform in colour; eventually he became white as a result of the skin condition and far to much bleaching, this bleaching gave him skin cancer too as we found out this year he had skin cancer pretty obvious how he got skin cancer.

He was beaten as a child and was ashamed of his big nose, thus that mentality led him to get so much surgery and somehow i dunno but its like he was addicted to surgery until it fucked up his face so much.

He treated his kids fucken weird too, making them wear opera masks and stuff.

Possible sexual touching of kids, i mean i wouldn't let kids sleep with a man like that, if there was like no space and i had to let a cousin sleep at the bottom of my bed fair enuf but its not like a enjoy having kids in my bed like Michael did and thats a fact even if it was all innocent.

Sure in the 80s he was a musical genius but apart from that he really was "wacko".

Its all meh to me he died thats it big whoop, you can spontaneously have a heart attack unless you are unfit or have a heart problem.

I want to know how he died and if he really did take a heart attack why did he have one?
  19. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    Heart attacks can just happen... and you say a few facts... yet you also say things like "i think" & "possibly" ... those to me are not facts being spoken off in that way.
  20. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Facts well most of these facts are well known, and most of these facts i never said i thought they where true or not just that they are.
    Its a fact he may or may not have touched up kids but it dosnt really matter now hed dead and was cleared of charges.

he mustve had an unknown heart problem, thats how most people take them, or they can work to hard and strain the heart, in a football team a really healthy goalkeeper took a heart attack on the pitch he was some african guy and it was due to a combination of an undiscovered heart problem and all the work he was doing

he couldve been unhealthy too i mean he did have skin cancer
  21. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    Exactly, he's dead now, his body is probably not even cold yet, nobody deserves to put down in these ways, give things time, people will take it easier on those of you who want to put people like Michael down.

I'm not saying any of the accusations are right or wrong, but i'm just saying give the guy some peace for now.

And thats really not a dig at anyone in this thead, i've heard worse things said elsewhere tonight.
  22. CrackerJack

CrackerJack

Thanks Received:
    your right! my father in-law pass away two weeks ago. only 54, at 50 your about half of the avg life expectancy for a male is around 80. so alittle more than half, but just image what u can do with the other 30 years. that's a long time!

Michael will be miss! Loved his music, still listen his songs from time to time! old memorys

I found out playing WoW, something like this travels fast! of coarse there all immuture 13 years that don't know him, and come up with some BS
  23. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Yeah hes dead let his family and fans mourn then you can talk about his past if you want to.
    It might not be sad for me but for others it a big deal.

We will know the cause of death and time of death soon today.
    50 is not old but its not young either that is like mid part of your life.
  24. CrackerJack

CrackerJack

Thanks Received:
    well it's 77.7 years link but who's counting
  25. trt740

trt740

Thanks Received:
    Man hate to see such a mixed up, messed up, elf of a man die. Really he had a messed up life , sorry Mike hope heaven treats ya better.