1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Michael Jackson... Heartattack, Coma, Dead... your thoughts here.

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by mc-dexter, Jun 25, 2009.

1. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    He tricked the courts, payed a bunch of money to big lawyers to have the charges dropped... The good news is that if there is a God, he wont be able to get outa this one, I dont think you get a lawyer at the pearly gates (especially since most dead lawyers are already in hell). Down to hell you go.
  2. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Thanks Received:
    I think it's hilarious that the media is blowing this up so much; as if a 50 year old male dying from a heart attack is so surprising. My wife was watching friggin Nancy Grace (god I hate her with a fiery passion) and they were acting like it was the most unusual thing in the world.

And by the way, for all the reports saying it's unusual that the cops were called and were there before the ambulance, it's not. I work as a dispatcher and any call like this when there are police out, the police ALWAYS get there first in most areas. The officers are out driving around and can respond immediately; ambulances have to be dispatched and loaded up from their stations.
  3. Cuzza

Cuzza New Member

Thanks Received:
    dude, take a chill pill. these jokes have been flying around for years. for your information I like MJ and respect him enormously. he was found not guilty of that sh*t and good for him, but if he can't take a joke that's his problem.
  4. mc-dexter

mc-dexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    I know these jokes have been round years n years... some go as far back as i can remember,. but How can he possibly take a joke... he's dead, it's called have a little respect, not for him, not for you, not for me, but for the dead.

Anyways i'd rather not get into some flame war & get this thread (or any other) closed down by those means. :)
  5. lemonadesoda

lemonadesoda

Thanks Received:
    I'm very sorry for MJ. A lost soul. A misunderstood person. Vultures everywhere trying to get a piece. Very sad. A great talent, badly, maliciously, managed.

I remember seeing an MJ concert in Nice, France, about 20 years ago! I didnt really like MJ at the time, but went with the group of friends I was on holiday with. Great concert. Converted me. What a performer.

The whole situation is very sad. But NOT as sad as the lost souls who DONT have options. He, his connections, and his wealth, gave him any opportunity he wanted to take. He decided to take a walk down Loser Street instead. :shadedshu
  6. HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Eat, sleep, game!

Thanks Received:
    What if those that claimed he 'touched' them were full of shit???? Shame on them!!!!!

I did think they were telling the truth, but now, Im now unsure........Im really saddend either way :(
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  7. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    I don't doubt they'll do a tribute concert. I'd go if they have one close by. It'll probably be in California or England. =P
  8. HellasVagabond New Member

Thanks Received:
    I never for a second believed he was a pedphille and i still don't especially since i can understand how evil people can be and how some will try to squeeze money from those who have it....
    Anyone that likes to think he was a pedophille never really watched Michaels steps closely and so it is easy to get the wrong image for someone....Those who did follow his steps know what a kind person he was and we all know that kind can sometimes make a person naive and that is Michaels only fault......

Bottom line, the world lost the best Singer/Dancer of all times and noone can deny that....Michael sold a total of 752.000.000 records up until this day and even if we just take Thriller that sold 60.000.000 copies it is alone enough to beat most singers entire discographies....
    As for charity one needs only to search around the web and see how many millions Michael gave to people who needed it.....Hell, the guy even spend money from his own pocket to make Thriller and both the Dangerous and History tours so his fans could get the best possible show and like someone before me stated he has influenced countless singers and most of them also copied his style of dancing....

Rest In Peace my friend and make sure you go and Rock the Heavens, go and Rock the heavens.....We will miss you, your talent and the life energy you unleashed whenever you were singing.....God bless you and Godspeed.....
    Fatal says thanks.
  9. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    Our media world wide is full of evil lets face it good news doesn’t sell. I really don’t even watch TV any more because most of it is evil. Some of us have good lives others do not. Why watch some thing that just shows you how bad things are. I always have thought that the net was evil. You look at what any one is capable of doing using it alone and its mind boggling.

We hear things on the news and most people take it as fact. When really they put what they want us to know. They also cover what they know will attract many viewers. Sure its all for money that’s the bottom line. Most people need to open there eyes and see what is really going on.

I am sure his mother and father are devastated as many are. I lost my daughter around an age that every one is proud to reach my 21st birthday. She was 11 months old death has no mercy does not discriminate as I am sure many of you have lost some one dear to you. When some one has passed on it is not a laughing or joking matter. Many are touched by his passing. Some of us our emotions are strong this is a tough topic to discuss.

HellasVagabond you made me smile with your words thanks you made my day :D.
  10. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    i care very much , i like him too much my first singer i hear and he is best in all times , no one like it he is the king
  11. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    well after watching the news over here i sat and listened to uri gella talikng about how he'd put michael under hypnosis and that he still said he hadn't done anything wrong and that he'd paid them lying kids off because he just wanted it to end
    yes their are perverts out there who interfere with children and yes they have to be stopped
    but just think of this most pedophiles are men with children not some dumb f*** who hangs around with kids and tries to relive a shatered childhood,the only people who are responsible for his death are those who after being told repeatedly just don't get it that he wasn't a perv just a very deluded and sad indivdual,anyway lets just say don't judge lest you be judged
  12. TechnicalFreak Guest

He was a "genius of pop music". Other than that he was a human like everyone else on this planet, a bit odd perhaps - but none is entirely perfect.

But considering all the painkillers and other medicals he had to take, maybe it was just a question of time.
  13. HellasVagabond New Member

Thanks Received:
    It is true he never had a childhood....He sang ever since he was 6...Couldn't go out to play, couldn't even walk the streets....That is why he made neverland so he could do what he never had the chance to....And that is why he had kids like macoley kalkin to play with.....
    Yesterday i saw some videos he took with macoley and other kids while playing....He was more fun than any other time and we are talking about one funny and sincere guy....
    I only wish that people were not so cruel with him, after all he lost everything trying to make people happy, he never did it for money and that is why he always spend it to perfect his tours and on charity...
    I can only dream of a day when people will stop destroying what they can't understand.
  14. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    Just beacause someone is a great musician,and liked by a lot of people,dont mean he cant be a kiddy fiddler.Because of who he is and if they like him or not,some people refuse to believe he was a paedo.I personally belive he was,his wonderland or whatever it was called was designed to attract children.It wasnt based on his music at all,it was full of things children like.

Believe what you like people,theres enough of us that know what he was.
  15. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    And what is that? A musical genius that had NO child life, who was bullied by his own father and who was the target of abuse because of an underlying skin condition?

I will still rockout to billie jean
  16. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    Been bullied or abused as a child is no excuse to become the same yourself.I had a shitty chilhood,my father was a pissed up abuser to me and my brother and sister,but has that made me the same? no.Been abused is no excuse to do it to others.micheal jackson was a freak who was not even proud to be what he was,black.He was nearly whiter than i am.
  17. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    hes was a weird guy all right he was a good musician too back in his prime

he slept with children in his bed all right he even let parents stay in the same room as him, did he touch kiddies maybe does it matter now hes dead they would only throw him in jail or hang him anyway

the guy was on a cocktail of drugs and apparently had his stomach pumped a few times before due to having far to many in his system

he never had a childhood, like he was CONSTANTLY touring his brothers where several years older and he had a teacher tour with him too, his father beat the shit outta him as he was the youngest, does it mean he had to go and become a fucking weird guy? you would normally think it would have made a person stronger i mean you would become a better person not like how michael turned out

he let money fame and his father get to him, he had a weak mind eventually made him the nutter we know

people who claim he was perfect are stupid, he dangled his kid off a balcony ffs!
  18. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I have to agree with this here. I was raised in an abusive household with drunkard parents. Now I have kids of my own, and guess what, I don't drink, nor do I beat on them. In the course of a year, I can count on one hand how many times I am forced to spank them.

Broken childhood is a piss poor excuse for anyone to use. Grow the fuck up, and get over it. Use the experience to make life better for those you care about, not as an excuse to act the fool until your death.
    tigger says thanks.
  19. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    It's simple psychology.

If a child sexually abuses his son, 8 times outta ten the child grows up and sexually abuses boys.

Monkey see, monkey do.
  20. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    No, it's bullshit excuses, so they can claim they aren't responsible for their actions, and thus lay the blame elsewhere. Well sorry, but I don't buy it. No matter what happened to you in the past, you are always responsible for your actions. There is no pity deserved for anyone that lived thru a form of abuse, and then went ahead and performed these same abuses on others later in life.

It's simple psychology. Learn from the mistakes of yourself and others, to prevent them in the future.
  21. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    No really. Look back through the family of paedophiles, child abusers and you WILL see that the fathers/ maybe mothers were abused too.
    It's not an excuse, but it is enforced into their minds.
    "hmm i was touched by daddy when i was four and he said it was normal, i wonder if i should do the same?"

It's found in every culture around the world.

If you broke the cycle, then props to you. Well done, seriously. But there are MANY MANY that do not.
  22. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    It still does not make it an excuse. If anything, "abused as a child" is merely used as a copout, for those that do not want to admit their guilt. Again, no pity deserved, period.
  23. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    The world is just full of hate that's it - if its any thing positive who gives a damn. I think enough is enough put yourself in his shoes. The man has been through a lot and that is no excuse for any one to cause harm to others. Look at how many people are mourning for this man he did way more good than harm. Sure he was a little off but that's to some about him being a pedophile I laugh at that. Did he do any thing to any of you? and where is the proof there was none. I would have booted them kids away from me greed can be powerful. He mixed up with people that used him and tried to get whatever they could from him. If and that's a big IF he did do those things he will answer for them. I just think its a damn shame people will kick a man when he is down. Rest in piece MJ
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  24. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I'm not saying hew was a pedo. Just that if he was, his childhood was no excuse. And furthermore, if he was in fact a pedo, that overrides any good he ever did in his life. I'm just playing the part of Devil's Advocate. People try to defend him by saying his upbringing would be an excuse for his actions IF he was a pedo. I'm saying that it wouldn't be an excuse, if it were true.

At any rate, I could care less. Yes, it's tragic he died, but no more tragic than anyone else dying, save for a true saint, or someone of that nature. He hardly qualified. Just another person, and he is no more deserving of praise than any other individual that dies.
  25. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    What I cant understand is the parents of the kids that claimed he did things to them. How could they be so stupid to do some thing like that. Even if there was a chance I wouldnt bring my daughter around a sex offender even if I was not sure they were guilty or not. Just the thought of that and forget it.

Oh and he crashed the internet :laugh: