1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Michael Phelps and his Bong

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by SK-1, Jan 31, 2009.

1. MohawkAngel

MohawkAngel New Member

Thanks Received:
    Drug sex and women are bad MMM'kay!!
  2. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    Lol, you slay me everytime. :roll::roll:
  3. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    i dont give a fuck about shootings shit like that hardly happens in scotland oh wonder why that is, shootings happen in america because of the social structure there the way people think and do things

people do get influenced why do you think we have social groups and stuff why do we have celebs? you know im right

manson is a twat his music sucks, as a person i dunno what hes like but i know his music sucks

eitherway im 18 tried dope and its not as good as everyone says, you get a high and thats it big deal but you can get addicted and f'kd. somepeopel want to be high all the time or when they come down they feel bad. of course people are gonna say its fine because they are trying to defend themselves because they use it, i dont know anyone who dosnt use it thinks its okay. people who defend things like that are classic cases of addiction

had family members who where hardcore smokers and a member of my family who was a drinker, oh they defended themselves to the core but after they gave it up it was different

phelps isnt a bad person just a very idiotic one people wont get addicted to pot coz they want to copy phelps but they will think its okay to do it because he does it

you should try living in Scotland you might not get shot but its a dump full of booze bags, druggies, dick heads wanting to start fights oh dont start about the one who think they are better than everyone else there are plenty of people who look down on you here

you either fall into place copy everyone else or be a sad lonely fuck like me
  4. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You have no clue about American culture other than what you get from various media sources. From where I'm standing these media outlets are not a source of my culture whatsoever.
  5. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    MARIJUANA IS NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!
    this message is for KieranD
  6. Jakl

Jakl New Member

Thanks Received:
    :pimp:

It doesn't matter if someone does or doesn't , its not your problem. Only worry about yourself.

And I agree with Das... It is not Addictive, its just fun.
  7. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    You can't really blame his views. They (the media and government) have spent BILLIONS to program and brain wash people. REFFER MADDNESS:eek: So yes, people ARE influenced by what gets drilled into them day after day, month after month, year after year, Billion after Billion! Cuz Drugs are bad,Mkay?
    And KieranD mentioned the STONER's protecting their own interests :laugh:.
    The government started this war years ago, after HEMP(a proven building material, paper alternative, food source ect.) threatened the DuPont plastic empire.
    [​IMG]

I do believe the drug issue should be a regional one, not a world one, as our government likes it.

Ask any Dutch Coffee Shop owner how many fights he has to break up in a month.
    Then, pose the exact same question to a PUB owner.
    How many drunk driving deaths are there in a year? How many STONED driving death are there in a year? Look it up and do not be fooled,...thc can be tested for up to a month after a toke, alcohol is metabolized in a matter of hours, so if "jonny drunk" has a toke on the first of the month, then gets drunk and kills someone via vehicular homocide on the 30th,
    REST ASSURED the official Police report will include MARIJUANA., even though ANY physiological effects have worn off long ago.

All part of keeping thousands of innocent people locked up, and thousands of Government employees employed and the cash-flow my government NEEDS to stay corrupt.
  8. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    sk-1 i am sooooooooo happy that you know what your talking about :D
  9. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    i take it back smoke dope if you like right but i dont think ill do it again
    your choice phelps choice whatever mate

all ill say is its against the law okay and i dont want to break the law, i didnt really think it was all that anyway when i tired it i felt high but i wasnt f'kd like the guys in movies like how high/jay and silent bob

im not a cannabis connoisseur, i dont know how strong or if i did it right but the dude that rolled me a joint knew it was good stuff and never said i was doing it wrong
  10. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    oh and im scottish i dont get any of yer American politics and stories from the 50-70s of hemp
    all i know is its illegal in the UK and it has pros aka you get high and many other cons
  11. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    all cons to marijuana can be avoided if you bake it or vape it
    the negative aspects come not from the plant its self but the carcinogens that come from combusting plant matter
    KieranD says thanks.
  12. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    it is not physically addictive but you can get psychologically addicted, most people say they can go without it have smoked for years
    you want it that is addiction

indirectly people can have different behavioural changes like violence or paranoia
    directly cannabis cannot make you do something or kill you but it can lead to problems, i think its your brain that makes you change like your feelings and stuff

if people want to smoke it im indifferent but dont go telling people to smoke it, that is why phelps is an idiot because he is giving the message its fine to break the law and take it when it is a controversial topic

EDIT: look i think im taking this too far i just dont agree with him and his bong all you guys that think you can do what you want (your prerogative) should let me disagree
  13. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    one last nit-picky stoner thing
    mj does not make anyone violent (this is proven)
    paranoia does occurs, but it generally disappears with more experience with the drug
    it can intensify feelings such as depression (because of the effect on teh brain and thought patterns) but it generally instills passive feelings
  14. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    I'm 40,and have smoked it for years.I have a very good social group,and i'm not alone(have long term partner) or sad.I cant say the same for alcohol,as i stopped drinking years ago,down to a bad experience with alcohol,and not particulary liking the effects of been drunk.

What people do or dont do is upto them,you just have to remember the consequences for whatever drug you are using,be it alcohol,pot,smack whatever.
  15. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    See, you have a will of your own. You should start by telling your sob story to someone who doesn't blame their problems on their surroundings. Why? I was blessed as hell being raised where I have, but I do know if it did me no good I would move away.

I hope you get over your complex. Thinking it's OK to do things because of celebrities and not because you feel strongly for or against it is a convenient excuse for people who want to blame their problems on others.
  16. russianboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    What ever happened to people living life of expression and doing what they wish to do?

People can make life so complicated...
  17. iStink

iStink New Member

Thanks Received:
    some of the comments I've seen here are completely idiotic. /unsubscribe
  18. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    this is about retarded.
    bongs are not illegal here in the states.
    It's what you use with the bongs that get you into trouble. This means nothing.