1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Microsoft Working on a Revised Xbox 360 Controller

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Aug 20, 2008.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    Microsoft has confirmed that it will be releasing a revised Xbox 360 controller on October 24th. It will be available in Europe, Asia and Latin America only, and feature a revised d-pad.
    Microsoft has told Eurogamer.net. There's also a bad news, the revised Xbox 360 controller will be a promotional item produced in limited quantities, so getting one won't be an easy task.

Source: Eurogamer

2. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    i thought that the xbox 360 pad was comfortable and had a good layout it was like a sort of dreamcast and xbox 1 pad mashed together then tweaked

the only problem with it tho was the d pad although not horrible it wasnt very good either

the analogues and triggers where excellent and buttons still fell like they did when i bought my 360

ill be getting one and using my other 3 as multiplayer i have a usb pad but i might have to get a wireless receiver to use with my pc

3. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    I LIKE THE GREEN!!! dont care what others say but its a nice pad, i dont care what colour it is its a pad! if it improves gameplay im down for that

its being bundled with pro evolution soccer 2009 the ultimate football simulation!

i get it its green like a pitch

4. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    What is the fix they are talking about? Is it a reduced lip that limits mobility of the d-pad? I think a dremel and careful handling will fix that.

5. alexp999

alexp999 Staff

Thanks Received:
    Damn beat me too it malware! :p

Wasnt the original xbox controller s supposed to only be limited edition then it stuck?
    I dont see anything wrong with the controller myself. (except I want a black one :D)
    Be interesting to see some pics.