1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Microsoft 'Zephyr' Xbox360 manifests itself as black Xbox360

Discussion in 'News' started by zekrahminator, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Scavar

Scavar New Member

Thanks Received:
    If it worked out like that, then I would do it for sure. I wouldn't see a reason not to do it.

2. GrkPontio85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    As long as the newer version has an HDMI port as well as a larger HDD I’ll be happy and willing to buy it. I’ll just trade in my xbox360 and HDD player and pay the difference with the new.

Not like I’ll be losing any money I got the Xbox as a present when it first came out.

3. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    some of us others would be though. I like the trade in credit, sell the traded in systems for a reduced amount and still make a kiling.

4. GrkPontio85 New Member

Thanks Received:
    If the newer version of the Xbox is that expensive I assume it would also play HD DVD’s. I mean, it be pretty stupid to only add on an HDMI port as well as a larger HDD and be that expensive. I’m sure it will have something else in it.

5. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    Maybe the fixed the overheating issues, that would be well worth the extra price.:laugh:

Crunching for Team TPU 50 Million points folded for TPU
  6. ice91785 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't think it will......because then they would be essentially be losing $$$ on their external HD-DVD player. But with the HDMI comes a better picture/movie-watching-experience if you are using such an external player :ohwell: