1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Might & Magic Heroes VI-Gaining Blood/Tears Reputation Points

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chappy, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Chappy

Chappy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I've been playing custom game to explore the game since this is my first time playing Might & Magic Heroes series. I've already played all different races; Haven, Stronghold, Inferno, Sanctuary and Necropolis. And have so far encountered no problems gaining reputation points for Blood & Tears except the necropolis. First if I'm right, you can gain blood points through Attacking and Pursuing enemies and Accepting and Leaving them for tears. The only race that won't gain any reputation points this way no matter how many times I attack and pursue is the Necropolis race. Anyone here have the same problem?
  2. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    It used to be called Heroes of Might and Magic. Everything got destroyed in the forth game. :(
  3. Chappy

Chappy New Member

Thanks Received:
    TRUE! :laugh:
    My friends who recommended me to play Heroes VI got disappointed as well. They keep complaining that tons of stuff are gone!? :laugh:
    Still the game was pretty good. :)
  4. DanTheBanjoman SeƱor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    HoMM 5 wasn't actually that bad, it just played far too slow. There are some mods for an improved (=faster) AI but they were very unstable when I tried them.
    I'll just hope for a new Kings bounty.

Edit: Google just told me there will be a new game, yay. http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king-s-bounty-warriors-of-the-north/overview
    I hereby change my wish for a decent editor > endless content.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
    Chappy says thanks.