1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Misc Video Cards

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by speedpc, Aug 4, 2009.

1. speedpc

speedpc

Thanks Received:
    Hi Guys, Need some help here school is fast approaching around here, My Son and i need to do some final upgrading on some misc computers for local schools.We need some half way decent AGP cards, and PCI-E cards. (Not Extreme but Decent) These computers currently have onboard video and some fad in and out and some just don't work, so the only choice is to go with regular video cards. We do this on the "Pay It Forward" Program, We do not charge the schools anything or ask for anything in return. We are looking for a decent price since all the money comes out of our pockets. The only thing I ask if you do have a card PLEASE make sure it works. I've been getting items i buy here with missing parts or parts that just do not work and i never get my money back or get it resolved :( Thanks Scott

2. suraswami

suraswami

Thanks Received:
    sent pm.

3. mike047 New Member

Thanks Received:
    What do you need? I have plenty of AGP and a PCIE card.

4. speedpc

speedpc

Thanks Received:
    Hi Mike047, Decent and Reasonably priced with shipping, Just got a 7300GS (pci-e) for $10.00 shipped so that is one (using for 2nd grade fisher price software on Dell E510) AGP = anything decent i have a couple of 32mb and 64mb agp cards but not the best quality for a lcd screen :( Send me a list of what you have Mike and i let you know. I can send you a listing of schools we will be visiting for the cards if you like. Thx Scott

5. exodusprime1337

exodusprime1337

Thanks Received:
    i got 2 8800 gts 512's i'm trying to let go for 60 a piece, both evga and in great shape, i did pull the sticker off the cooler a while back on one of the cards, but both are in great working condition either way.

6. Shadowdust

Shadowdust

Thanks Received:
    Heh, I hope I'm not included as one of the guys who sent you bad hardware without resolution. :p You have a pm btw, I promise my stuff works this time. ;)

7. fritoking

fritoking

Thanks Received:
    i am seriously thinking of selling my socket 754 setup.... pretty sure its a biostar board w/ an athlon 3200, 1.5 gb pc3200, and a radeon x1650 agp card. it runs great and we even dm cod 4 on it. i just want to upgrade to something that will play more new games.... just not sure about breaking it up or all as a package....i also may havbe a geforce 7300 le laying around here somewhere (pci-e)....

8. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    i'll take a look for you bro~

9. roast

roast

Thanks Received:
    I have an XFX 6800GT PCI-Ex 16x thats still at physical stock config. apart from the TIM being reapplied. Still under a year old. Bought it for 60Euro, I'll sell for 30euro.
    I also have an Asus Radeon 9250 AGP8x 128mb. Few years old, but was an extreme card in its day, and still works fine. I'd sell it for 30euro.

-Mick.

10. speedpc

speedpc

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the offer roast, but i would never expect someone to ship a card overseas just for my cause, But it is an Awesome offer and much appreciated. It's great to see TPU members trying to help out one another,even if they are from half way around the world !!! :) Very glad this community is full of outstanding members :)

Shadowdust you are safe :) Your an outstanding friend !!!

OK it looks like I have enough AGP cards, still need 1 or 2 more pci-e cards 6 series or 7 series or even ati brand. also anybody got some cheap pc2100 or pc2700 512mb sticks for oem dell and hp's ??? Thanks for all your feedback TPU, Scott !!!! I'll try to post some pics of the students helping on the computers installing the cards ( they love computers) but i need to get the parents ok to post there children 1st (i'm sure you understand)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    Shadowdust says thanks.