1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mistake at actual PC Gamer April Issue - Read the missing article online

Discussion in 'News' started by Bastieeeh, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    'Pobody is nerfect!' and like so it isn't the English PC Gamer Magazin. Something went horribly wrong when printing their latest issue. An article about Enemy Territory Quake Wars simply was replaced by another one which was then printed twice. To apologize they are hosting the missing article as a downloadable PDF file. Quite a neat gesture if you ask me.

Source: PC Gamer

2. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    I don't get it

So they had a typo? Im not sure I Exactly understand what the article is saying. It could be that Im busy running my bum off here at work. :)

3. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    Typos and miss-prints happen all the time, if you see one, just email and of the editors and they will send you a pdf of the article.

btw...i cant wait for ET:QW!!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  4. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    It's all about an offline paper based magazin called PC Gamer (the mag which sells the most in the world btw.). Instead of printing two different stories they printed one story twice. I really don't know what is unclear in my post above...

5. kakazza New Member

Thanks Received:

Not your fault, WarEagle just doesn't actually read posts. Basically all his comments can be replaced with "TL;DR".

I guess they missed the point that you were trying to give them a link to a free article of that magazine. (or so I think)

6. HaZe303

HaZe303 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry but this is OLD OLD news!? :)

7. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    It was new to me and because my PC Gamer issue arrived today (that means it is the actual issue) and nobody had posted about this incident before I gave it a try... ;-)