1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

mmorpg suggestion

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jaffakeik, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Help me, i need mmorpg game to play, just got boring from usual games agian decided to dive into mmo world once again.
    Will see thru all offers f2p p2p or b2p.
    i tried most likely all of them but maybe with some new content its worth of trying again.

2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm really liking War Thunder.. Though it's a WWII era plane flying game with mmorpg qualities to it. Might be worth a try at least. :toast:

Jaffakeik says thanks.
  3. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Never played flying thing games,so will try it out.

4. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Cmon guys, does anyone knows any good upcoming mmo,I should keep eye on, besides FF14?

5. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Other than Otherland Online, not really.

6. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Looks like usual mmo game to me,but so they all are :) but keeping eye on it wount hurt.

7. techtard

techtard

Thanks Received:
    MMOs have stagnated because they are still being made with the easy, casual North American standard or they are grindy Asian MMOs.
    Maybe wait a few years until WoW is dead and the big publishers realize people want something new gameplay-wise.

Jaffakeik says thanks.
  8. SaltyFish

SaltyFish

Thanks Received:
    Champions Online - Superhero MMORPG best known for its character creator system. Development has stagnated for more than a year but it's still better than DC Universe Online. There's also Neverwinter (beta/in development) and Star Trek Online from the same company. Both get more love from the devs so you can try those as well.

Mabinogi & Phantasy Star Online 2 - Action MMORPGs where you have to actually move to dodge. I prefer that style over the World of Warcraft stand-and-click. PSO2 doesn't have an official English release yet, but there is an unofficial English patch for the Japanese illiterate. Even then, server lag may be an issue since you're in the UK. Mabinogi has a more global reach so those shouldn't be issues.

Dungeon Fighter & Grand Chase - 2D action beat 'em up MMO. It's almost like you're back in the early 90's playing with people in the same room... almost.

Jaffakeik says thanks.
  9. BiggieShady

BiggieShady

Thanks Received:
    You can also try Rift, Age of Conan, Tera and Star Wars - The Old Republic, all free to play in one way or another.

Jaffakeik says thanks.