1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT] Mobos, memory, CPUs, bunch of stuff

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Ketxxx, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I'll keep thjis short and sweet fellas, I'm open to bids or trades for the following stuff;

Asus Crosshair mobo, complete with Thermalright bracket and spare BIOS chip. I can also get out the retail packaging and the accessories if somone so desires to pay the additional costs of the postage (the packaging is huge) The board can also support Phenom. £95 delivered. TRADED!

Abit AW9D-Max, I know this board works, it just needs a new BIOS chip. I recommend anyone interested make sure they get a replacement BIOS chip with BIOS15 on and NOT 16! £40 delivered.

2x1GB Patriot PC6400 4-4-4-12, Complete in packaging, EPP profile of PC8000 speeds. I tested this memory as far as I could in the AW9D-Max. Had it running up to 1064MHz @ 2.2v 5-5-5-15. £30 delivered.

A64 3500+ naked, Runs 2.8GHz @ 1.45v in the Crosshair without even breaking a sweat. YMMV though obviously. With a decent water setup or better I sence this chip has over 3GHz in it. I had it just touching 3GHz on air, but it wasn't totally stable. £20 delivered.

AC Freezer 64 Pro, Lapped base and fan housing has been slightly modded for easy memory install on the Crosshair. £10 delivered. This item is an exception to the recorded delivery used on the other items as its worth so little. Will be sent 1st class post.TRADED!

Zalman 7000cu Comes with fittings for a s939, £15 delivered. (due to weight, its a heavy mofo) One fin got knocked off once but got glued back on, doesn't affect its performance or noise in the slightest and is as solid as it was before the accidental amputation.

Xpertvision X1950Pro 512MB, Pending further tests (which I won't get around to for some time) this card MIGHT need an RMA. It works fine on the desktop, but in 3D it kinda plays silly buggers in random non-predictable ways. £40 delivered.

I think.. thats everything. I'll upload a bunch of pics tomorrow sometime. All hardware OCs very well. I had the AW9D-Max doing 420FSB with an E4400, Crosshair I tested to 400FSB.. then kinda gave up as the limits didn't appear to be anywhere in sight. X1950Pro also performs well with my special BIOS I catered for it, but due to the potential need of an RMA its been flashed back with the original BIOS, naturally, I'll provide my special BIOS via email for anyone interested in the card.

ED - heres the pic. I also found a Zalman CNPS7000cu.

[​IMG]

and here is a closeup of the CPU. Ignore the weird kinda reflective look its not something on the CPU I just left the plastic cover on as its currently residing in the CPU socket of the Crosshair.

[​IMG]

HERE is a DL link to get the supersized pic of all the stuff (2723*1843)

ED - New stuff!

[​IMG]

2x1GB PC8500 SLI memory kit, this kit is literally like 2 weeks old tops, paid about £40-45, I forget exact price. Turned out to not be that great in the P5Q Pro but seems to run great in my Crosshair. One side of the heatspreader was removed on one stick (as can be seen) to get the IC info some of you may want. Written on the IC are X42E120840Y-25C. £35 shipped.NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  2. commandercup New Member

Thanks Received:
  3. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Modules look the same, but the packaging is a little different, so can't say 100% its the same stuff. Ideally I'd like to trade stuff up with ppl in the UK so I have other stuff to play with, but atm things are open to anyone.

The kingdom of gods is an elite place, I'm not allowed to give away its location ;)
  4. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    So are you US or Europe?
  5. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I'm in UK, but like I say stuff is generally open to anyone atm and I'd prefer trades so I have new toys to play with :D
  6. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    I figured you were form the UK when is saw "kingdom of gods" :p
  7. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    heh. The Romans and Vikings kicked arse. I'm glad to have the blood of the masters of tactics (Romans) and the blood of some genuine hard nuts (Vikings) all rolled up into one :D
  8. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Please use your tactical insight in compliance with the rules of engagement. ie read this forums rules and apply them to this thread.
  9. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    He means pictures, with your name on it and also HEATWARE reference
  10. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Well, as promised, pics are now uploaded.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  11. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    To give you guys some ideas, I'm not really looking for like-for-like trades. Though if someone was ot offer a kit of memory for something I would consider it, I love playing with RAM :D I'm also cool with similar value item trades stuff like that. In a nutshell if you got some stuff you don't want but wouldn't mind something of mine let me know what ya got an maybe we can work somethin out.
  12. Odin Eidolon

Odin Eidolon New Member

Thanks Received:
    how much for the ram?
  13. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    what's that video card? dual 2600xt?
    Crunching for Team TPU
  14. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Nope, viddy is X1950 Pro, says in the funny chicken scratch (their called words :p) right before the pretty picture :D
  15. keenan

Thanks Received:
    2x1GB Patriot PC6400 4-4-4-12

I'll start with a bid of £15 incl
  16. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Sorry m8 like I said I'm not particularly interested in cash looking to trade stuff realy.
  17. Odin Eidolon

Odin Eidolon New Member

Thanks Received:
    are you looking for new components for trades or also for something older?
  18. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure tbh m8, I'm leaving it up to ppl to make some trade proposals and I'll see if anything makes my curiosity itch ;)
  19. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    anymore info on that crosshair?

PS i do have a 3800+, 7600GS and a 160GB hard drive kicking around somewhere that i can use as trade, but if not money?
  20. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
  21. Wyshniukas

Wyshniukas New Member

Thanks Received:
    What's your price for this delivered?
  22. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    i was thinking of the same thing!
  23. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I dunno really. Maybe £95? Cheapest I can find the Crosshair new would be about £115 inc. postage. Depends if anyone is fussed about the retail packaging and wants the cables or just the board. I'll always send things recorded special delivery so nothing can go "missin". These post office workers have sticky fingers. :wtf:

Like I said, havent really thought about prices for stuff was looking for trades :p In a nutshell the Crosshair is basically retail only with a decent mounting bracket, spare BIOS chip and the silent heatpipe system has been lapped for faster heat transfer. Only thing is that if I do sell the Crosshair instead of trade it only method I have for transferring funds is a bank transfer. Used to have a Paypal account but I put a freeze on them after they (very shadily) tried taking £200 from my account and didn't answer any emails I sent them or any of their phones when I tried calling them.
  24. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    payment in that way wouldn't be a problem for me.

i already know the answer to this but does anything that i posted be used for part payment?
  25. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I would say the 3800+, but I wouldnt have a board to stick it in anyway lol. If you have any DDR2 kits kicking about, Id be interested in maybe taking one of them as part payment. I love messing with memory :cool: Anyway if you want the Crosshair its yours for £95 incl. its retail packaging an stuff.

Sorry Wyshniukas :eek:, your not here an WhiteLotus is.