Hello, i have recently acquired a rig from a friend who was not using it anymore, but is need of serious overhaul.. everything the box has is currently in my system specs. my question is, is this motherboard worth keeping.. it will allow up to an AM3 phenom II x6 BE.. is it worth putting that on the board. or should i be shopping for a new board first.. i dont want to worry about video until i can have the decision made... i want to be able to play things like Skyrim and have it look decent... right now the frame rate is playable.. but there have been somethings that have hindered the game.. Lighting issues being the biggest.. One other question.. it seems this rig really bogs down in things like iTunes, i will be skipping tracks and it will just hang for like 30 seconds... playing music but not able to click anything in the program.. where could that bottle neck be??