1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mouse click doesn't work.

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Cotton_Cup, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Cotton_Cup

Cotton_Cup

Thanks Received:
    Hey My old Dell Studio Hybrid has this mouse problem.

I'm using a dragunov mouse and left clicking on things like a open window doesn't work and it clicks the desktop background, I can right click or left click on any icon on my desktop.

I tried using my Corsair M65 mouse and has the same problem on that pc. and when I used my dragunov on this pc I haven't seen that problem.

I had this problem few days ago but after deleting some amd drivers and msi drivers (used the HDD to do something using my other pc) and yes it worked but whenever I opened games like League of legends I encounter some graphical problems which it didn't have before so I decided to install the chipset video driver and I encountered this problem again.

I'm currently planning on using system restore as it might or might not help.

as pretty much I'd still like to salvage this pc as it's good for microsoft word and those other good stuff.:banghead:

2. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    have you tried to remove it from device manager, then restart and check it again

jgunning says thanks.