1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mr. T TV Ad Pulled For Being "Anti-Gay"

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by flashstar, Aug 7, 2008.

?

Anti Gay?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    90.3%
  1. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    those gays should be kissing our asses for not fucking hanging them like they do in the middle east.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Homophobic much?:eek:
  3. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    and we wonder why most of the world hates us, you know besides all of the other things we do to people, countries, ect...

why do people have such a fear of homosexuals? i dont get it they ARE humans just like us whats the big deal? put religion aside and give me an answer, except for candle i know his :D
    russianboy says thanks.
  4. flclisgreat

flclisgreat New Member

Thanks Received:
    who said we feared anyone? i'm not homophobic, but i agree with Hat. all they(read: anyone not average white amercan) do is piss and moan till everything is so politically correct you can't do anything without it being racist/hate crime. with all the "equality" rights out, if your an average white male your fucked, as everyone has the upper hand.
  5. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    so your not homophobic but you say they threaten the well being of this country, isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

and yes political correctness does go to far SOMETIMES, and no your not fucked if your an average white male, statistically you will still make more than your minority or female counter part, also if you feel that everyone else has an upper hand maybe they worked for it, by doing a job that their white male counter parts wouldn't do?

also hat said they should thank us for not hanging them do you really agree with that

dont get me wrong the flamers do piss me off but your average gay person that just wants to lead a normal life...i just dont see the problem
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  6. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    and in those regards, like I mentioned in my previous post:

7. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    what do I have to fear about them? I don't fear them, I just don't like them.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  8. flclisgreat

flclisgreat New Member

Thanks Received:
    yes. like he said, USA is very "nice" to them compared, and yet all they do is bitch and moan

then we agree? the "normal" ones i have no problem with. if you want to be gay, go for it i couldn't care less. but as soon as i hear wah this/cry that boo fuckin hoo, then i get pissed. i guess my problem isn't with anyone being gay, its with a part of the gay community. but its not just the gays that fuck me off its all the illegal imigrants that don't speak english and want to try and force USA to use spanish. that's BS i say put a $50 bounty on any fence jumpers and let people sit on the fence line with high power rifles. they'll do it cheaper and about 5000x as effective as the border patrol

also, you should know more about me to know why i think/feel this way. i am a hick/redneck w/e you want to call me. born n raised in the woods
  9. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    untill you get turned down because you are a white male, and a mexican gets the job instead even though you are more qualified.
  10. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    couldn't agree more, if your gay don't tell me and be quiet about it. I don't want it on my TV, i don't want it in my polotics and I don't want it in my schools. Is that to much to ask to have a little bit of morales left?

as for boarder jumpers i know plenty of guys willing to just go down to the boarder without a bounty and make sure they never make it here.
  11. russianboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Candle, your the last person to be talking about morale. I'm sure others agree with me.

America is a country where you can walk up and say to the president 'I don't like you" and have it be ok, it is a country where I can think/walk/do as I feel is natural, and not be judged for it. If I want to be openly gay, it is my right to do so.

And gay people rule, I have never met a gay person that is an asshole, insensitive, or has bad taste in fashion and design.

I don't think the ad is anti-gay, it's on the border, but hey, we all get offended sometimes. Nobody cares.
    das müffin mann says thanks.