1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Afterburner + Flashplayer/Firefox problem.

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by MatTheCat, Aug 26, 2010.

1. MatTheCat New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have been away working offshore and/or not had an internet connection for a while due to moving house.

I finally got my desktop connected again today and am finding I am getting a strange problem that I never used to get with MSI afterburner and Mozilla Firefox.

When I go to play a video i.e. You Tube etc, MSI Afterburner kicks my 3d Profile into play, the system freezes, my gfx card crashes, and then quickly recovers...the video goes green and I only hear the sound.

The only changes I made to Mozilla were to add 'No Script' and 'Ad Blocker' as Add-ons. I have however tried uninstalling these, and have uninstalled mozilla altogether and then reinstalled but same problem. I dont get this problem with IE or with mozilla if I deactivate MSI auto profile (2D/3D) switching. The problem is Firefox + MSI Afterburner 2D/3D auto switching.

Anyone came across this before or know what schoolboy error I am making/have made?