• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] MSI HD 4550 PCI-e low profile passively cooled w/ HDMI/$21, new SATA cables/$0.59ea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAGES: are those of ACTUAL things. Click on THUMBNAILS for larger images
PRICES: are BEFORE SHIPPING unless explicitly stated otherwise
HEAT: my heat is 470+ (that's like Top 0.05%) -- please buy my stuff and help me catch up with karaktu ;) (he's pushing 2300 --> major buying effort is needed HERE!)

MSI HD 4550 PCI-e video card -- $21.99 PENDING gently used. DVI/D-SUB/HDMI, 1GB DDR3, low profile, passively cooled. Comes with low profile brackets, w/ the original anti-static bag, manual and driver CD

New SATA II cables w/ metal latches -- $0.65ea. 18"-20" (depending on whether or not one wants to include connector length into the measurement). $0.59ea. if buying more than 10

Small font stuff:
  • Local pickup (ZIP=10512) is welcome
  • Preferred payment method: amazon payments
  • I will leave heatware feedback for every transaction and I expect others to do the same
  • I have 100% heatware feedback and I intend to keep it that way (through being upfront seller / communicating clearly / shipping quickly / etc.)
  • Will easily ship ahead of payment for traders with heat greater than mine
  • "Limited lifetime warranty" and similar means that manufacturer offers repair or replacement at no cost, except, perhaps, shipping to/from. I do not offer any warranty other than "not DOA" for items I had an opportunity to test/use

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.