1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Launches World's First 27" Gaming All-in-One PC

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Octavean

Thanks Received:
    I agree 100%,….

However, I’m also not against getting a higher resolution display and possibly on the cheap or quasi cheap:

http://gizmodo.com/5994765/seiki-50 inch-4k-tv-eyes on-how-the-hell-is-a-tv-this-beautiful-so-cheap

Tigerdirect had the 50” for $1,299 and free shipping not too long ago but the price just shot up to $1500.

I’m more interested in the 65” 4K model coming this summer though,….
  2. Octavean

Thanks Received:
  3. iSayuSay New Member

Thanks Received:
    What?! First gaming all-in-one PC in the world?! Bold statement, but false. Do you insist to play games on AIO PC? Get Apple iMac! It's been existing for years now. The latest model runs games just fine with 680MX on 1440p, more so than this puny MSI with 670M on sucky 1080p screen which might not even be an IPS panel.

iMac is the real Macintosh which runs OSX and Windows natively without the need of hacking, and it runs games greatly. Not to mention the sexy aluminum chassis is going to turn anyone's head. :toast:

Most importantly, it's just priced the same with this MSI plastic junk, so really there's only a few to none good reason for me to get this MSI over the iMac. Would you get this over the iMac with 680MX? :eek:

This MSI is a complete crap compared to what iMac could offer, and we're talking about AIO here, so please, bring the arguments about best value desktop and quad SLI GPUs out of the equation here. It's all about AIO

Funny the often times overpriced Apple does it better and cheaper, while MSI just sucks on it. Period! :banghead:
  4. THE_EGG

THE_EGG

Thanks Received:
    Obvious fanboy is obvious...
  5. iSayuSay New Member

Thanks Received:
    Obvious underpowered and overpriced machine is obvious.

Who do you call a fanboy, mister? Like I said, I don't like the way Apple prices their product either, but calling an underpowered AIO a gaming PC? LOL

Why? Because it has dragon logo slapped into the packaging? Anyone could do that. :cool:

I was stating cold, hard fact and you're calling me a fanboy. What a mature way to start a discussion. Thank you!