1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mushkin HP-550 Enhanced Power Supply !!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Sovereign, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign New Member

Thanks Received:
    Heya folks! Welp, recently I've been doing a little research into an affordable PSU upgrade and came across the Mushkin line of PSUs and am glad I did! Mushkin seems to have excellent customer support and the quality of their products speak for themselves!

Just wanted to pass along a note that Mushkin is selling their HP-550 Enhanced Power Supply for just $59.99 as of 07/17/07 and the best part is that it is direct from Mushkin! This isn't really your typical Hot Deal so to speak but is noteworthy nevertheless!

To compare, Newegg.com is currently selling the same PSU for a decent $10 USD off their normal price and is currently $69.99 plus shipping. With Mushkin's sale price and their standard FedEX rate shipping, the totals pretty much equal one another so it boils down to personal prefference as to whom to buy it from.

I believe this was worth mentioning because where else are you going to find a quality 550Watt + PSU for around $70 USD!?! Did I mention that these PSUs have dual 20A +12v rails and have fairly rock solid stability? :cool:

Anyhow, Check out the Mushkin HP-550 Enhanced Power Supply and decide for yourself! :pimp: