1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Music is now enjoyable again! (Headphone, Amp and Dac)

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by OmegaAI, Aug 21, 2013.

1. OmegaAI

OmegaAI New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just finished my audio setup and finally moved away from my X-FI Champion.
    Currently I have a pair of AKG 701s, JDS Labs Objective 2 amp and ODAC. I thought things sounded good until I got the ODAC. Now things are some amazing. I am hearing things I never knew existed and everything just sounds so good now. WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?!

2. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, the DACs you'll find on any external system will be far better than anything you can find on any sound card. This is why some people go so far as to rig up their PCs to home theater audio systems.

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Objective2 then you had to buy ODAC for it ?. WOW could of got a really good receiver for maybe less depending on how much you payed for that ODAC.

But at least you like it :).. The new source would of made a big difference too.

4. shovenose

shovenose

Thanks Received:
    Yeah music sounds AMAZING when I output from my computer to my new Yamaha RX-V375 reciever using SPDIF.