1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

my computer need some help...

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Amek_Doang, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Amek_Doang New Member

Thanks Received:
    :cry:
    I have some problems with my computer since i was installed n-tune from nVidia software. it like crass or hang. this caused i use this software to reach hight speed to my computer. my computer will hang if I playing a game like GRAW or Oblivion. Please help him...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
  2. technicks

technicks

Thanks Received:
    So you overclocked your cpu/gpu without knowing how to do it.:wtf: nOOb

Try to set N Tune to default settings. And don't touch it untill you read some overclocking guides.

3. CH@NO

CH@NO New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, It appears that you OC too much or you have a low power PSU that it makes the crashes.

Just set all your hardware speeds to normal an run the games again, if your PC doesnt suffer hangs anymore then start to OC your system little by little until it starts to hang again,then you will find how far OC your system supports.

4. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    Check the link in my sig, and read through the links I provided in that thread to help you better understand OC and how to get a stable Overclock. That should help you attain the performance you wish to have, and if your system is capable of properly providing it.

5. Jimmy 2004

Jimmy 2004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    nTune is awful on my PC - it just isn't stable, and I get crashes like you do. Find an overclocking guide through Google and use that. Your system will be much more stable.